Where are you from?

We live in Baton Rouge Louisiana. It is about a 13 hour drive however it is only about a 2 hour flight from New Orleans. We are flying in July! Can't wait!:D

We live in Sint Maarten, NE Caribbean. 20 min drive to airport - usually takes about 8hrs to get to Orlando (that includes stop-overs). Worth it every time we go!!

Daisy:sunny:

Connecticut. We always fly. We spent 15 days in Fla. First week at Disney, second week on the gulf coast. Furthest south we've ever driven to Virginia Beach (had to see Chesapeake Bridge). Furthest north Maine. What a beautiful state. I also like New Hampshire and Vermont each have their own appeal. :p

PA 25 miles North of Allentown. We always fly it is only 2 hours. :D

We fly...luckily we can go to Logan or PVD, whichever airline we can get the best deal on.

Hi

We're from Ontario, Canada. A drive would take us at least 2 days straight... so we fly. :) Our flight usually takes about 3-4 hours.

We LOVE WDW it's such a great place to be on vacation!

We're in Pennsylvania. We've flown a couple of times, driven a couple of times. I prefer the drive. My dd and I just hate flying.

This trip in December, I'm seriously considering the AutoTrain.... :wave2:

We're from southern New Jersey. We always fly. DH didn't want to after 9/11 but since we can only get away for a week, we don't want to waste time driving. It's 2 1/2 hours from Philadelphia to Orlando.

:wave: Hello from SouthCentral (Billings) Montana:)
What a fun thread! :cool:
We have been to WDW 4 times in the last 27 years and have always flown and will do so again in August 04 :) It's the fastest way for us to get there.;)

I'm from New Orleans, and I've flown to WDW 4 out of the 5 trips I've taken there! DH and I driving don't like driving for hours and hours and hours. . .driving is one of those things we take a vacation from in WDW :p !

:wave2:

We are from the far northern suburbs of Chicago. We prefer to fly to DW but if it makes the difference between going and not we will and have drove.

Hawaii!

It's about a 10-12 hour flight, depending on the route. It's about 5 hours from here to LA, and another 4.5-5 hours to Orlando. This year we're going on a direct flight from here to Chicago which is about 8 hours, and another 2.5-3 hours from there.

we live in Central Mass. and we are driving down.. First trip.. We are so excited:wave2:

We are in Redford Michigan which is a suburb of Detroit. We have both driven and flown and MUCH prefer flying!

We are going end of June and I still havent found any decent airfares. I am getting worried as I dont want to drive! (about 18 hours)

Albany, Oregon 20 miles south of Salem on the I-5 corridor. I have made lots of air miles through Northwest AA. And some free tickets by getting bumped. After the Oct. trip I will quailify for another free flight. Living this far away does have its advantages:)

We're in Virginia - about an hour south of D.C.
We have flown once, but I hate to fly and with 3 kids it's expensive! This time we're driving - about a 13 hour drive. We'll do it in 2 days - thank goodness for those portable DVD players!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter