Where are all the canucks from?

Hamilton here.Staying at Fort Wilderness middle of October for 8 days.First time staying here and cant wait(although I am not looking forward to paying for all the gas we will use trekking our 35ft trailer down there :eek: )

Another West coaster here. South Surrey, BC.

We are a Disney loving family staying at the Grand Californian for the first time in a couple weeks! (Thanks Mom and Dad!):yay:

I know where you are. We camp on the Island. My folks own land there too. They have a seasonal on Lake Wosley :)

The Island is a great place to camp. Very said to be winterizing my trailer this weekend myself!!! Summer is the best time here, and the winters get long!!! Where on the Island do you camp?

Been off the boards for awhile, had get a little Europe trip out of the way, and did not have time for Disneyland Paris:sad:.

Corporate condo is booked for Disneyland Christmas 2013!

Hi everyone... I'm from Paradise, Newfoundland. It's just outside St. John's and Mt. Pearl..... We're looking forward to hitting the high seas aboard The Dream in November. It's our first cruise and I am so excited I can barely stand it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter