Where are all the canucks from?

A small town between London and Sarnia, about 10 minutes from the 402.

Our first trip to Disney was in 2010 for our 10th wedding anniversary, and we are planning another trip for Sept/Oct. of 2013

From Alberta (Calgary). Not that many of us prairie people here :goodvibes

Headed to the world in April.

Vancouver BC. We don't get to do WDW all that often so this upcoming trip is a very special one.

I think I'm the first in this thread from Northwestern Ontario.

We're planning our second trip end of Jan/beginning of Feb when it's forty below here! :cool1:

Hoping for a good discount to stay onsite. There's 5 of us, so free dining would be great, but a good room only discount will work too. pixiedust: Otherwise, we'll look at WBC offsite.

Sugar Jones said:
A small town between London and Sarnia, about 10 minutes from the 402.

Our first trip to Disney was in 2010 for our 10th wedding anniversary, and we are planning another trip for Sept/Oct. of 2013

Hi Sugar Jones, what is the name of your small town? I also live in a small town somewhat close to the 402, closer to Sarnia then London.

Newfoundland here :) Makes traveling to Disney (or Gander lol) by air fairly expensive, but looking forward to my trip in May 2013

We live about an hour East of Toronto and about half an hour South I think, from Peterborough. In a small town with the initials PH. :)

We live in rural Ontario, just north of Oshawa. We are heading to WDW in a few weeks for our sons 7th birthday (his 2nd trip, my 7th). This will be our first stay on property - POR- and I can't wait!

We're in beautiful Muskoka, Ontario.

After 2 trips 10 mos apart, we're taking a break then going to WDW in the fall of 2014.

Peterborough, Ontario here.

34 more sleeps until we hit food and wine again! Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hey all. Langley BC here and we are headed to Disneyland for Thanksgiving(trip number10)! We are surprising our boys with staying at Disney's Grand Californian. We are also planing our second trip to WDW for next August. We are Disney nuts in this house!

lynypixie said:
Go habs go!

I'm from Montréal's south shore, and we speak french at home.

Same here! Except I am a Nordiques fan. I know they don't play anymore, but same goes for the Habs this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter