When was your FIRST time? Cruise that is! Ship name & date & itinerary!

Wonder, October 2000, 3 night Bahamas with the land/sea package.

It was because of that trip I found these boards. :thumbsup2

RC's Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean! It was amazing and we were hooked to cruising. It fills my need to see many places and DH's to not pack and unpack a ton of times.

First cruise was Oct 20, 2012 fantasy eastern. You know. The one during hurricane Sandy. What a first experience! And yet I can't wait to go again!

First cruise June 2010 NCL Spirit to Bermuda.
Second cruise July 2012 Disney Magic Bahamas.
Just booked another NCL cruise today!!!:cool1:
Would love to cruise Disney again some day.

Magic May of 1999 4 day was truly bitten by DCL.Have sailed with them every year since, sometimes 2maybe 3 times in one year

Aug 2002 - Carnival Victory, 7 nts - Eastern Caribbean out of Miami
May 2007 - Golden Princess, 7 nts - Alaska out of Seattle
November 2012 - Disney Fantasy, 7 nts - Western Caribbean out of P.C.

Our first cruise was in May 2002, Land and Sea on the Wonder and we were hooked, we have only missed a couple of years in between.

April 2002 Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas
July 2003 Adventure of the Seas
Sep 2005 Mariner of the Seas
April 2012 Disney Fantasy

My first cruise was on the Wonder in December 2002 (3Nights). I have done a total of 14 so far and have 5 booked next year.

November 2000 on the Wonder, four night cruise to Nassau and Castaway Cay. Liked it a lot. First 7 night, on the Magic February 2002, which turned me into a fanatic!

Premier Cruise Line's Star Ship Royale. It had to be 1986 or thereabouts. Disney characters on board, pirates "kidnapped" the passengers and we boarded tenders to a private island where there was a show. I remember a Junkanoo group. We sailed on The Royale once and The Majestic twice. Good times!! My sisters and I were teens then, so we had a blast. Now my son is almost a teen and cruising The Fantasy this summer!

My first cruise was on the Fantasy May 19th 2012. It was my mom and I on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary. I had such a blast that I immediately signed up for the last Alaska cruise of the season departing from Seattle.

We started with a land/sea package 4 nights DW/3 night to the Bahamas and Castaway Cay in August 2006.

First cruise - 1977 on Sitmar's TSS Fairwind I believe we went to San Juan, St. Thomas and Haiti. Totally different experience back then.

75607_1708673202602_2893581_n.jpg

My 1st cruise ever was on April or May 1995. I was in 7th grade. We took a 4 night cruise on what I think was the Carnival Holiday.

First Disney cruise is 10 months from today. I'm sure we will be hooked.

1st cruise Sept 15, 2011. Disney Dream 3 day Bahamas, CC
2nd cruise Sept 9, 2012. Disney Dream 4 day Bahamas, at sea, CC.
3rd cruise Sept 2013. Disney Fantasy 7 day western Caribbean.
Yes, we are hooked! Notice how our cruises keep getting longer? :teeth::yay::teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter