When was your FIRST time? Cruise that is! Ship name & date & itinerary!

disneybeachprincess

Disney Girl from Day One
Mine was the Disney Magic in July 2003 :beach: Always a soft spot for the Magic princess: It was the Eastern itinerary & Castaway Cay of course! I was hooked on Disney cruising!

Ours was the Disney Wonder. 4-Nighter in March of 2005. Had a wonderful time (no pun intended) and have been hooked on cruising ever since! :sail:

November 15, 2003 eastern on the Magic. Still one of the best cruises!

August 2009 on the WONDERful Disney WONDER - 4 nights Bahamas (Nassau, CC, day at sea)
Are we hooked? :confused3 Let's just say we are taking cruise no 10 in February, with four more already booked. ;)

Mine was the Disney Magic in July 2003 :beach: Always a soft spot for the Magic princess: It was the Eastern itinerary & Castaway Cay of course! I was hooked on Disney cruising!

Ours was the Magic Eastern Itinerary; September 2001(2 weeks after 9/11). I think we got hooked once we heard the ship's horn. ::yes::

1st cruise ever was a 4 night Bahama Cruise with RCCL in 1991 (ship name escapes me) "Something" of the Seas

My first was just last month on the Magic. Loved it and now I am booked on the 5/31/14 Fantasy!

EBTA '11 on the Magic!

Decided 14 days wasn't long enough so upcoming trip will be B2B with 4 day Bahama and 14 day WBPC on the Wonder in May:cool1:

March, 2008 - Western Caribbean on the Magic. I was going through chemotherapy for breast cancer at the time and it was a very much needed vacation away from reality!

August 21-24, 1998: 3 night (part of the land and sea package) I was like going into 8th grade at the time :)

My second cruise came almost 10 years later in May 2008 as part of my honeymoon :)

Disney Dream 4 Day Bahamian Cruise on 11/6/11.

I think we were hooked the moment we stepped foot inside. 4 Days was not enough for us and our time on the ship is such a blur. We needed more so we went on the Wonder twice (Mexican Riviera and Pacific Coast). We are going on the Fantasy in June and I can't wait to actually have a few sea days to explore the bigger ship!

Our honeymoon was partially spent on the Magic! (Oct. 1998) We love it, because it has been around the same length of time as our marriage! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter