When are you going to Aulani?

Pods,

We booked the Fantasy onboard via a dummy cruise last year. We plan to bring 2 of Rachels friends and the inlaws.

That's wierd. It's not our home resort. We booked 7-months out (to the day).

I figured it out. I was trying to book for 10 days. If you call at the 11 month or 7 month mark, you can only book up to 7 days. The first person I talked to must of told me Friday to be able to do all days at one time.

I called back today, I have all but my last day booked. We are going from June 1 - 11 in a 1 - bedroom Pool/garden view. :banana::banana::banana:

Just booked an island view studio for DH and I for June 1-7, 2012. DD and her DH will also be going and they got an island view studio too!

slowly said:
If you already haven't or no one has gotten back to you, you will need to call DVC directly to get the reservations. They rarely or never call you back from the website request. This was from our DVC sales rep.

Good Luck!

Thanks for the heads-up, slowly - they did get back to me, and the booking is confirmed. Now the question - do we renew our vows (20th anniversary)....?

Cheers,
Sally :)

I'll be the mar 30-apr 10 with DH and DD 8! Celebrating our 10 yr anniversary - can't think of a better place to be.

May 21 to June 03 Ocean View with my DW and our first trip in 19 years without any children :-)

We will be there June 1-7, 2012 along with DD and her DH! Already have our flights booked too!

We will be at Aulani from March 1-5th/2012 - plane tickets are booked! I can't imagine any better way to celebrate my 40th b-day than checking in at the Aulani on my b-day.

We will be there February 18-24th!! Island Gardens View Studio with DH!

:cool1:

02/12: Aulani Resort and Spa
10/11: Animal Kingdom Lodge: Kidani Village
05/11: Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa
08/10: Polynesian Resort
06/08: Carribbean Beach Resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter