When are you going to Aulani?

ciao_gina

DIS Veteran
Just checking in with everyone. When are you going? We are going February 8th thru 15th, 2012. Can't wait. By the way, does anyone know if there is a meal plan? How about grocery delivery like WDW resorts?

Gina

Long way off, but hoping to go Sept./Oct.2012/2013!

Can't wait! Look forward to hearing all the details till then!:cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We're going Feb 3-11 and can't wait!

We're renting a car since parking is free for DVC owners so we'll be doing our own shopping. I don't know if there's a grocery delivery company, but from what I understand there is an ABC store across the road that will sell most nescessities (think 7-Eleven only a LOT more tourist stuff if you're unfamilar with what ABC stores offer).

By the way, got the car for $244 for the entire stay via Priceline.

We hope to get availability for Sep/Oct/Nov in 2012.

We have been to Hawaii many times but this will be first Aulani stay. We will rent a car; Hawaii is not fun without a car IMO and I love that we get free parking as DVC (that's quite a perk). We like doing a Costo stop on day 1.

We just got back from Aulani on Sunday. It was absolutely Beautiful! I'm sure you can get groceries delivered from somewhere, but, since I'm assuming you will have a car (you'll need one), there's a town about 4 miles before Ko'Olina with a Costco, a Safeway and a Target. You can get all you need between the three of those stores. There is not a meal plan, and really, not that many DVC perks. Parking is free, though, which is nice. By the way, the refillable mug used to be somewhere around $32 for the length of stay, but Disney brought it down to $18.99. Very reasonable. And, the mugs are much nicer than the WDW refillable mugs.

I'll be there from Feb. 11-16th, after spending 5 days on Maui!

All right, smiling Grump, Tigger and Tek we are going to be there around the same time. Do any of you have kids? We have a 9 year old son.

Gina

We will be there for spring break in March.
Staying for 7 nights and looking forward to a wonderful resort on a fabulous island!:cool1:

December 3-10!!! Can't wait!!!! :cool1: We're going to Disney World in the morning for the next 3 days, though...we were having a Disney relapse :lmao:

Also arriving April 18th! Staying until the 22 and then catching a cruise to from Honolulu to Vancouver for our 25th! Maybe we should have a mini Dis meet?

We will be celebrating my parents 50th Anniversary (a little late) and our 25th Anniversary (a little early) in a 2 bedroom from June 9-16, 2012.

I am pretty excited!

We used miles and a couple of companion fares so we are all flying first class as well! Figured we might as well do it right!:cloud9:

Just booked Dec 17-19, 2011 since the commencement ceremony for my Master's is in Honolulu on the 17th and we can't go to Oahu without seeing Mickey!
Now just have to figure out how to afford the crazy inter-island airfare .... :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter