When are you going to Aulani?

Just sent request for 2br pool view for April 21-28. It's our 20th wedding anniversary on the 21st. Fingers crossed the booking comes through. Flights booked on FF miles, and will also spend some time on the Big Island and in Waikiki.

Cheers,
Sally :)

The one question I always ask is will there be construction going on during our stay, so when I called to make reservations, was advised construction continues in areas of resort through end of 2012, so are planning spring 2013.

Sometimes construction can be quiet, and not disruptive, but sometimes can be a big problem, like one visit to Polynesian at WDW, construction was all around the pool area, there was noise, etc, no place to hang out at resort since so much construction. So try to avoid that whenever possible.

Can't wait to read TR's.

Also arriving April 18th! Staying until the 22 and then catching a cruise to from Honolulu to Vancouver for our 25th! Maybe we should have a mini Dis meet?

Woohoo! How long are you staying at Aulani and when do you arrive in Vancouver? :) If you need any Vancouver pointers let me know. :thumbsup2

Spring break March 22 for 8 nights. Daughter and SIL, 4 teenage grandchildren. So exciting!

We're hoping for late summer 2013, should various plans and schedules work out. We'll get there eventually one way or another.

We squeezed in a couple of nights Jan 6th - 9th on our way to Kauai and Maui. My sister is already pushing to have a family trip in 2013.

Sorry Gina. No young ones with me on this trip.

Another group for mid feb the 9th through the 16th. 5 adults 2 bedroom island/standard view. very excited

Just sent request for 2br pool view for April 21-28. It's our 20th wedding anniversary on the 21st. Fingers crossed the booking comes through. Flights booked on FF miles, and will also spend some time on the Big Island and in Waikiki.

Cheers,
Sally :)

If you already haven't or no one has gotten back to you, you will need to call DVC directly to get the reservations. They rarely or never call you back from the website request. This was from our DVC sales rep.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter