What's your favorite beer at WDW?

darth sansa

Hey Minnie, how you dooin?
I've been going to WDW for many years and one thing I haven't done is sample beer from around the world at Epcot or in any of the parks. So, I think I'm going to correct that little oversight on my next trip but before I do I pose to you this:

What are the best beers at WDW and where can I find them?

I have enjoyed all of the Rose and Crown offerings especially the Guiness mixes. Back when they used to still do the half yards they were able to make me a half yard Black and Tan and it was awesome.

So far it seems I will have my work cut out for me, these all sound good so far. Keep them coming everyone!

I like the Grapefruit beer (EPCOT and HS) because it is so refreshing, but the alcohol content is only 2.5% so it barely qualifies as a beer. Lol

And I drank Tusker lager continuously at AKL because they have it in the CL lounge.

Whatever Unibroue they are serving up at the moment at the Canada beer cart (that includes the La Fin Du Monde mentioned above).

I've been going to WDW for many years and one thing I haven't done is sample beer from around the world at Epcot or in any of the parks. So, I think I'm going to correct that little oversight on my next trip but before I do I pose to you this:

What are the best beers at WDW and where can I find them?

Unibroue from the Canada cart. Grapefruit beer in Germany. Beer sampler at Biergarten.

Schofferhofer Grapefruit in Germany I usually find refreshing on a hot day. The Tusker Lager in AK is great and a more rare one overall. One of my usual go-to's is the Boddingtons at the Rose and Crown, though all of those if you're unfamiliar are worth a try. As mentioned already the Kona are usually quite great as well and now can be found throughout.

During food and wine I found the mmmhops actually a really nice lower alcohol, but really floral IPA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter