What's your favorite beer at WDW?

I always stop for a Bear Republic Racer 5 at the cart on the way to TT from the main gate at Epcot.

For the best selection, try the Wave at the CR.

Schofferhofer Grapefruit was a huge hit for group. Me, it was ok. We like Yuengling and Kirin Light too.

Hmmmm
Not sure if it's only at F &W but Innis and Gunn on draft at the Scotland booth. Not sure if they have this at rose and crown or not

The moose head on tap in Canada is there all year long and is awesome as well

According to my DH, who is huge on the beers at WDW but in moderation of course, his favorites are Kronenbourg 1664 in the France Pavilion and which they also offer at Be Our Guest during dinner, Sapporo from Japan, Moretti from Italy, Yuengling from the Outpost (which you can buy outside of WDW too), Tsingtao from China, Carlsberg in Norway, Radeberger Pilsner from Germany, Dos Equis from Mexico (again you can get outside of WDW). He said that he would rank them, Kronenbourg 1664 would be #1, Carlsberg #2, and everything else follows. Now as for me, I am not too much of a beer drinker (I am more into the mixed drinks and margaritas) I do like the Altenmunster Oktoberfest in Germany and Bass from the U.K. pavilion. As you can tell my DH and I don't like the dark, heavy beers.

I'm a huge fan of the cigar city beers. Seems like they are mostly found at the resorts. I can only get them when I'm in Florida so I try to seek them out.

The grapefruit Hefeweizen at the Germany pavilion is just delightful, but I think it's best when it's really cold. Some German beers are good when they warm up a bit and the flavors blossom, but the Hefeweizen is bright and sparkly and crisp and good when it is cold! Yum!

Yuengling Lager is on tap everywhere at WDW. It's a fine "regular" beer.

We always stop at Big River Grille for a Red Rocket Ale, at Rose & Crown for a Guinness (DH) and Half and Half for me. We always used to stay at French Quarter and loved getting Blackened Voodoo in bottles in the gift shop. I'm sure it's not a big deal in New Orleans lol.

Most of the time, I drink a mixed drink, or we are in love with warm sake from Japan. Buy it every time we pass the stand.

I like the Kronenbourg 1664 in France in Epcot or Be Our Guest in Magic Kingdom. Best beer was at the 2012 Food and Wine Festival - the 17th Anniversary Festival Beer - Chocolate Bock Sam Adams.

I enjoy the Safari Amber at Animal Kingdom (or AK Lodge or the Refreshment Outpost -- i.e., "Africa" -- in Epcot). From what I understand, it is brewed by Anheuser Busch and is likely sold in other places under other names, but knowing that at least under this name it is exclusive to WDW, it adds at least a bit of mental satisfaction to know I'm not getting it anywhere else. With that said, it is apparently the same as Rix Red Lager at Coronado Springs.

Grab one of the pub blends from Rose & Crown...I'm a big fan of the Golden.

The grapefruit Hefeweizen at the Germany pavilion is just delightful, but I think it's best when it's really cold. Some German beers are good when they warm up a bit and the flavors blossom, but the Hefeweizen is bright and sparkly and crisp and good when it is cold! Yum!

You are totally right, it tastes disgusting when warm. I bought some in Nowheresville, Montana a couple weeks ago while on a road trip and I couldn't get it cold enough in our hotel fridge to enjoy it.

I like the Kronenbourg 1664 in France in Epcot or Be Our Guest in Magic Kingdom. Best beer was at the 2012 Food and Wine Festival - the 17th Anniversary Festival Beer - Chocolate Bock Sam Adams.
We went back to the American pavilion 4 times for the Chocolate Bock that year.

Yuengling Lager is on tap everywhere at WDW. It's a fine "regular" beer.

Yuengling is my regular beer here at home in PA - 'America's oldest brewery! I've got a case of regular lager and a case of black and tan in my garage now. (Well, partial cases anyway)

mmmm... chocolate! I like the Kronenbourg too!

I think the Grapefruit bear in Germany is the favorite... I usually wouldn't try it, but after all these recommendations!

Unibroue. Ephemere for me, Trois Pistoles for Bill.

Has the Ephemere been there? Last time I looked for it was Feb 2014, but I told my friends to get it in "Canada" during flower&garden and they said they couldn't. Not sure if they were just clueless or if it was gone.

Since Ephemere Cherry is otherwise ONLY available in actually Canada, it's a pretty big deal when it's at Epcot!

And that beer is my fave, for this thread's purposes.

I downloaded an app for DH called Beers and Ears - it was free and it looks awesome (haven't been able to use it at WDW yet). lt lists all the beers available at WDW with a photo & a description of the beer. There's also a map where you can bring up an area and it shows you what's near by.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter