What's the Big Deal With Staying On Property Anyway? *Goodbyes* 12/17 p.114

The skillet looks pretty good. Poor Owen. Yucky tummies and vacation don't mix well.

Glad you're feeling more settled.:)

First off... I'm glad Sully is feeling better. In our office, we always treat for Lyme if the patient has symptoms no matter what the official blood tests are. I think you did the right thing. ::yes:: Can you believe that some parents refuse the antibiotics?? Crazy!! The antibiotics can't hurt you (unless you're allergic), but untreated Lyme sure can!!) :sad2:

Second... I know exactly how you feel about losing your notes in the move!! Frustrating, isn't it?? :rolleyes: Anyway, glad to hear everyone is settling in nicely.

And last... I love the pictures at WL... did the boy's rub Humphrey's nose for luck?? (He's the bear in the totem pole.) Poor Owen... too much jumping around right after eating will do it to you!!

Looking forward to your soggy treat!

Kathy

Aww poor owen...being on the dinning plan will do that to ya...I know there have been a few times I've felt very yucky after to much food. That skillet looks so yummy! We've never ate there, but might try it sometime on a future trip! Hope your getting settled in your new home! :thumbsup2

The next time I'm somewhere and someone decides it would be "fun" to do the hokey pokey...........I'll tell them I've heard it can make you sick!

I've wanted to try that restraunt, it looks really good........now I need some ribs!

Hi, Checking in and glad I was not far behind this time! :rotfl:
Hope Va is having a nice weather today!Rained here for three days!
Today was great!

Hi Carissa...fist things first....WELCOME BACK!! I'm so glad you are feeling more settled in. You've been missed!

I LOVE the pictures of the boys at WL. I love that you take pics of JUST them with no other agenda. Most of my vacation photos feature the boys, but along with something else. Note to self...take more close-up just-boy shots!

The one of Owen with the chicken leg doing the "pirate" face is my fave! :thumbsup2

Sorry Owen was feeling ICK...that's never fun.

Glad to hear that Sully is feeling better. I would agree with Kathy...treat TOO aggressively as to NOT aggressively enough. Untreated Lyme's disease is no joke.

Can't wait to hear more about your trip! popcorn::

Hi Carissa - I'm glad you are finding time to get back to your TR! I hope Sully continues to make a quick recovery from whatever has been making him sick. :goodvibes

I love your WCC update. I know what you mean about trying to find places that you see in other people's TRs... I didn't know what to expect when we went to the Wilderness Lodge, but now that we've been I want to go back and look at all the stuff we missed.

Your meal at WCC looked great!! Love the picture with the totem pole!! We were blessed to stay WL last August and after check-in, that was the first picture I took with the family as well!!:cool1:

Glad your getting settled in. Wow really glad you got Sully taken care of that is scary. I am so happy you have started your TR again.:banana:

Glad to know that Sully is feeling better...that must have been scary. So sorry that Owen felt bad after dinner. Allison, my DD7, does that all the time, and we usually leave restaurants with her feeling "sick." Sometimes, it even happens at home (she'll eat too much, too fast, and realize it too late :rolleyes:) She's always had what we call a "delicate system," so we have to be really careful with her :sad2:

Hi...

glad Sully is on the mend :goodvibes

WCC looks great...we have yet to eat there, before leaving WDW in '95 we visited the WL and looked around in the lobby, but I don't recall eating there...it sure sound like a fun place and wow alot of food.

sorry Owen got a little :sick:

and hey how many times does one get to celebrate their b-day at WDW...live it up I say! :cool1:

I am really enjoying your TR, the pics are great and it looks like you had a wonderful time. I can't wait to go back to WCC!!

GREAT news about Sully Carissa!:thumbsup2 I hope he continues to feel well!!

I LOVED all your Wilderness Lodge photos! Your boys are adorable! I am glad you like WCC, we have never been. Maybe someday if we stay at the WL villas!:thumbsup2 Looking forward to more!:goodvibes

I'm glad Sully is on the mend!

Wilderness Lodge looks so cool. That dinner looked huge! I'm not surprised that someone was super full.

Thanks for the update- love the TR- its very addictive. So glad Sully is on the mend.:goodvibes. Im following your blog as well- can't wait until you are all settled in.:)

WCC, my favorite!!! Poor Owen, hope he was feeling better quickly. Did you order ketchup?

Nope. We didn't have anything we needed kethchup with. ;) But, we got to be amused by others who asked for it.

Love the photos of your boys tucking into their food :rotfl: Thank goodness he was just too full and not ill!

I love those pictures too!

We have yet to try WCC. The food looks really good. Hope Owen started to feel better!:goodvibes

He did. :goodvibes

The skillet looks pretty good. Poor Owen. Yucky tummies and vacation don't mix well.

Glad you're feeling more settled.:)

Thanks! We still have more things to put up on the walls and some major organizing of our office to do, but we're getting there.

Awww poor Owen, I hate that I'm so full I feel like I am going to be sick feeling.

He probably didn't even eat that much food. He just fills up on liquids. :sad2:

First off... I'm glad Sully is feeling better. In our office, we always treat for Lyme if the patient has symptoms no matter what the official blood tests are. I think you did the right thing. ::yes:: Can you believe that some parents refuse the antibiotics?? Crazy!! The antibiotics can't hurt you (unless you're allergic), but untreated Lyme sure can!!) :sad2:

Second... I know exactly how you feel about losing your notes in the move!! Frustrating, isn't it?? :rolleyes: Anyway, glad to hear everyone is settling in nicely.

And last... I love the pictures at WL... did the boy's rub Humphrey's nose for luck?? (He's the bear in the totem pole.) Poor Owen... too much jumping around right after eating will do it to you!!

Looking forward to your soggy treat!

Kathy

Thanks Kathy! The first time I took him to the doctor a little more than a week after he got sick, they kind of made me feel like I was being silly for bringing him in. And I guess without a rash there wasn't much to go on besides typical virus symptoms. But, moms know their kids and I knew something wasn't right!

No, we didn't know about Humphrey's nose until after we got back.

Aww poor owen...being on the dinning plan will do that to ya...I know there have been a few times I've felt very yucky after to much food. That skillet looks so yummy! We've never ate there, but might try it sometime on a future trip! Hope your getting settled in your new home! :thumbsup2

I'm surprised at how many people have never eaten there! If you like ribs, they make some good ones. :thumbsup2

The next time I'm somewhere and someone decides it would be "fun" to do the hokey pokey...........I'll tell them I've heard it can make you sick!

I've wanted to try that restraunt, it looks really good........now I need some ribs!

That crazy hokey pokey. :banana:

Hi, Checking in and glad I was not far behind this time! :rotfl:
Hope Va is having a nice weather today!Rained here for three days!
Today was great!

Hey Melody! We've had some crazy weather! Hot and sticky one day, then chilly the next. I didn't even turn the A/C on all day yesterday (which is good seeing as we now have to pay for electricity). We've had some rain too.

Hi Carissa...fist things first....WELCOME BACK!! I'm so glad you are feeling more settled in. You've been missed!

I LOVE the pictures of the boys at WL. I love that you take pics of JUST them with no other agenda. Most of my vacation photos feature the boys, but along with something else. Note to self...take more close-up just-boy shots!

The one of Owen with the chicken leg doing the "pirate" face is my fave! :thumbsup2

Sorry Owen was feeling ICK...that's never fun.

Glad to hear that Sully is feeling better. I would agree with Kathy...treat TOO aggressively as to NOT aggressively enough. Untreated Lyme's disease is no joke.

Can't wait to hear more about your trip! popcorn::

Thanks Missy! I love close ups of the boys. I love the one of Sully sitting by himself outside of the WL. :goodvibes

Hi Carissa - I'm glad you are finding time to get back to your TR! I hope Sully continues to make a quick recovery from whatever has been making him sick. :goodvibes

I love your WCC update. I know what you mean about trying to find places that you see in other people's TRs... I didn't know what to expect when we went to the Wilderness Lodge, but now that we've been I want to go back and look at all the stuff we missed.

Thanks Amy! I'm glad I was able to post a new update too. :goodvibes

Glad to hear that Sully is feeling better!

WCC looks so yummy, it is on my list of future ADRs!

I love their ribs and that dessert was so good! I'd like to try some other things on their menu, but so far I've had the skillet twice.

Your meal at WCC looked great!! Love the picture with the totem pole!! We were blessed to stay WL last August and after check-in, that was the first picture I took with the family as well!!:cool1:

It makes for a very cute photo. :goodvibes

Glad your getting settled in. Wow really glad you got Sully taken care of that is scary. I am so happy you have started your TR again.:banana:

Thanks! Me too!

Glad to know that Sully is feeling better...that must have been scary. So sorry that Owen felt bad after dinner. Allison, my DD7, does that all the time, and we usually leave restaurants with her feeling "sick." Sometimes, it even happens at home (she'll eat too much, too fast, and realize it too late :rolleyes:) She's always had what we call a "delicate system," so we have to be really careful with her :sad2:

That must be hard to balance sometimes. :hug:

Hi...

glad Sully is on the mend :goodvibes

WCC looks great...we have yet to eat there, before leaving WDW in '95 we visited the WL and looked around in the lobby, but I don't recall eating there...it sure sound like a fun place and wow alot of food.

sorry Owen got a little :sick:

and hey how many times does one get to celebrate their b-day at WDW...live it up I say! :cool1:

I know. I just felt weird about it seeing as it wasn't my actual birthday that day. But, there were two more occassions where I didn't let that little fact bother me. :rolleyes1

I am really enjoying your TR, the pics are great and it looks like you had a wonderful time. I can't wait to go back to WCC!!

Thanks Tracy! Do I see a new PTR in your siggy? I'll have to check it out.

GREAT news about Sully Carissa!:thumbsup2 I hope he continues to feel well!!

I LOVED all your Wilderness Lodge photos! Your boys are adorable! I am glad you like WCC, we have never been. Maybe someday if we stay at the WL villas!:thumbsup2 Looking forward to more!:goodvibes

Thanks Diane. :flower3:

I'm glad Sully is on the mend!

Wilderness Lodge looks so cool. That dinner looked huge! I'm not surprised that someone was super full.

I felt pretty full myself. :scared: I love the look of WL. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the update- love the TR- its very addictive. So glad Sully is on the mend.:goodvibes. Im following your blog as well- can't wait until you are all settled in.:)

Thanks! Hopefully I'll begin updating my blog again soon once things settle down even more (and Chuck heads down to FL for 4 months).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter