What's after "Mouseketeer"

spot28

Mouseketeer
So what is the hierarchy ? What comes after mouseketeer and how do you get there, and then beyond that, etc... ? I searched and couldn't find an answer...sorry if duplicated

I think it might be around 350...I got mine last year with the switch over in the boards so I don't know for sure. Keep Posting :goodvibes

Keep on posting, then you'll be a DIS cast member, like everyone said. After that, I dunno. :p

I think after Dis cast member it's Dis veteran. ::MickeyMo

canwegosoon said:
I think it might be around 350...I got mine last year with the switch over in the boards so I don't know for sure. Keep Posting :goodvibes
It's 500- I just got mine today!!! :earsgirl:

Oh, I want to become a castmember! Actually, I should be, but then I forgot my password and could not get my ID reset for some reason, so I lost about 200 posts. Bummer!!

Congrats on your ears Spoonful! :cheer2: It will be awhile before I earn mine.

I can't wait either, at this rate it will be about...oh...another two years for m e... :earsgirl:

i can't wait either, but i'm racking up my posts day by day, just waiting to become a cast member.....

Adrienne :wizard:

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T&KHayes said:
Feels like forever to earn the ears....can't imagine DIS cast member :earseek:
You can do it!! I joined in October too, the 8th I think, and look at my posts now! :flower: Just give up any life you may have once had and you'll be fine. ;)

mommaU4 said:
You can do it!! I joined in October too, the 8th I think, and look at my posts now! :flower: Just give up any life you may have once had and you'll be fine. ;)
:earseek: Ok, I'm blown away with how many posts you have!!! When do you eat and sleep? :rotfl2:

I really want to be a Cast Member! I'm at over 600 and still don't have it :(

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest