What's after "Mouseketeer"

spot28

Mouseketeer
So what is the hierarchy ? What comes after mouseketeer and how do you get there, and then beyond that, etc... ? I searched and couldn't find an answer...sorry if duplicated

I think it might be around 350...I got mine last year with the switch over in the boards so I don't know for sure. Keep Posting :goodvibes

Keep on posting, then you'll be a DIS cast member, like everyone said. After that, I dunno. :p

Oh, I want to become a castmember! Actually, I should be, but then I forgot my password and could not get my ID reset for some reason, so I lost about 200 posts. Bummer!!

I can't wait either, at this rate it will be about...oh...another two years for m e... :earsgirl:

i can't wait either, but i'm racking up my posts day by day, just waiting to become a cast member.....

Adrienne :wizard:

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T&KHayes said:
Feels like forever to earn the ears....can't imagine DIS cast member :earseek:
You can do it!! I joined in October too, the 8th I think, and look at my posts now! :flower: Just give up any life you may have once had and you'll be fine. ;)

mommaU4 said:
You can do it!! I joined in October too, the 8th I think, and look at my posts now! :flower: Just give up any life you may have once had and you'll be fine. ;)
:earseek: Ok, I'm blown away with how many posts you have!!! When do you eat and sleep? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter