What would you LOVE DCL to sell as merchandise, Let's help them!

They need POOH SIZED clothing, as in the parks it is near impossible to get anything clothing wise in a size above a 3XL, why, why, tell me why?????

I would love it if they had a silhouette shop like they have on Main St at Disneyland. The silhouette of my kids from a couple of years ago is still one of my very favorite Disney souvenirs ever.

It would also be great if Shutters would include some scrapbooking images on the photo CDs.......all the restaurant logos, the Pirates in the Caribbean logo, etc, for those of us who want to do our own digitally created photobooks.

Toddler size Finding Nemo shirts, or even Disney beach themed shirts at CC. All they had for baby girls were non "Disney-ish" surf themed shirts that had "Castaway Cay" in swirling writting. The Nemo shirts were for older kids and adults (adults but not babies???). I was able to find some beach themed shirts at the Disney Store but I would like something that said "Castaway Cay" on them.

popcorn:: Never been on a DC before so I do not know what they sell, but I would love for them to sell Disney Cruise Line pajama's, especially for kids, I would love to be able to purchase it as an in room gift, nothing like sleeping in new PJ's at a magical place/ship.

That is a great idea! My kids would be sooo excited! :banana:

Plastic model kits of the DCL ships would be a huge hit in my house. I have seen them for RCCL, Carnival, and Cunard, but never DCL.

A Lego kit of the ships would also be great.

I like the Lego idea...

Soundtracks from the main shows. I know they exist since they don't use live orchestras like other cruise lines... (I own a copy of Twice Charmed - pretty good stuff there...I like the fact it was practically all original score - I wish other shows would be as well).

Cruise line rashguards - anyone experience snorkel sunburns? :(

I have to agree on the Lego items!! I have 3 boys, all which have countless Lego items on their Christmas lists!!

Another vote for Legos! It's all my son ever wants.

Slightly off topic.....DS was on Lego.com putting together a Christmas wish list today. It totalled over $900. Even he was able realize that it was going to need to be pared wayyyy down!

After every cruise on the comment card, on every on-line survey they have ever sent me, and even a couple of unsolicited emails I sent to the Merch folks, the only thing I have ever asked for, the only DCL souvenir I have EVER wanted is very simple:

I want a home version of the DCL ship's flag that flies over the ship. Red flag with the DCL logo in the middle.

I want it, I want it, I want it. I have wanted it for ten years. But nothing.

I'd like castaway cay and DCL car stickers (small not large), ability to buy their plates/glasses/bread bowls etc, ability to buy their bath towels and shower curtains, more feminine v-neck shirts, DVD of the shows

I'm sure I could add more!!

I would love it if they had a silhouette shop like they have on Main St at Disneyland. The silhouette of my kids from a couple of years ago is still one of my very favorite Disney souvenirs ever.

I agree :thumbsup2 - my favorite souvenier of my 4 boys from 2009 - I would love to have an updated one!!

The Royal Court restaurant on the Fantasy has wire bread baskets shaped like Cinderella's coach. Maybe if DCL sold them, guests would stop stealing them.

This may have been mentioned before but how about back to basics. Polo shirts that say DCL like they used to have not name brand shirts and bathing suits and shorts that say DCL with the logos on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter