What would you do?

If you were going to roll the Visa's to Disney cards you could buy the larger amounts. Smith's (Kroger in some areas) has them for up to $500. That would earn you gas points as well.

I had a few Visa giftcards last year that I received as a rebate that I tried to use at AOA to bring down my room balance. I saved them just for spending money at Disney. It was a pain! The card would only deduct a few dollars each time the CM ran it. She ran it over and over and each time it would just take 2 or 3 dollars off the card. Turns out you really need to run this one for the exact amount on the card. This year I got another one (same rebate). It was worth $50 so I took it straight to Target and bought a $50 Disney giftcard. Problem solved! If you know how much you will use at Disney, I'd go with Disney gift cards for most of it and then you can maybe keep a few of the cards for other things. You might want to be able to have the CM run the visa cards for a specific amount.

You would be severely limiting yourself if you convert them to Disney GCs. I know you plan on using them all but what if you don't? Will you then end up buying stuff you don't need just to use them up? I don't see any upside to converting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter