What were your children's very first Halloween costumes?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
My oldest DS was a "little devil" his first Halloween at 4 months old.

My other two sons were dressed up in my sister's DDs' little dresses their first Halloweens at 6 and 7 months. I know, I know, they went as cross dressers their 1st Halloween!! The horror!:lmao:

My older daughter was a sunflower. She was seven months old. Two years later she was a butterfly and our younger daughter, who was six months old, was a caterpillar. I made the costumes and they were seriously cute, IMHO. I have only made one costume since.

DD's first costume was a pumpkin.

DS's first costume was Toto - because DD (age 4) wanted to be Dorothy. I'll never forget that year. They were so cute!!

DS was 8 months old and I made him a superman costume with a blue onesie and a red scarf!! Too cute!!

A duck -- he was adorable and his dumb mom (yes that's me) didn't take a single picture, even though he wore that same duck costume (which was also pj's) to bed for months.

Nope, not one picture of the cutest duck in the history of the world.

We had two bald boys born a year apart. They both went as Charlie Brown that first year! LOL!:lmao: I just took a yellow baby tee and scrawled the black zig zag and put them in some black shorts and brown shoes. Then I scribbled a few hair lines on their bald heads! ;)

My younger daughter was a bat when she was two. My husband held her upside down at every door and she would wave her bat wings and say, "eeee, eeee, trick or treat, I a bat." One of my favorite memories.

DD was a clown at the ripe old age of 2 weeks, DS was Charlie Brown at 7 months old

My little one was Christopher Robin. He carried his Pooh with him. We made it to three houses before The Grim Reaper scared the 'pooh' out of him and we went home, lol!

DD15 was a bride when she was an infant. She wore a pretty white dress and a little veil. I just found the picture recently.

DD15 and DS17 were M&Ms when they were about 2 and 4. I still have one of the costumes floating around here somewhere.

DD8 used Disney store costumes (the Pooh one mentioned by a PP and a Tigger one) her 2nd and 3rd Halloweens. She was 3 days old and in the hospital with "issues" her first Halloween.

one of mine was a box of popcorn...small box, with red stripes, hot glued popcorn on top, and took a hat and glued popcorn all over it...it was to funny..isn't it great what you can do to them when they are little.

oh and the other one was a dummy...hat, string on back and his dad would take him to the door pull on the cord and say trick or treat..he learned to open his mouth and close it saying nothing. was a riot.

DD#1 was a Geisha girl at 8.5 months - I was in the city (NYC) and saw this awsome kimono, and just HAD to have it!
DD#2.... She was only a month old for her first, so she wasn't anything, but for her second she was a fairy, as was her sister.
This year they will both be Snow White.

Dd was a pink bunny. She was around 6 months old.

This is ds's 1st Halloween and he is going as Mickey Mouse. He just turned 4 months old today. My dd, now 3.5 yo, picked his costume as well as her own. She's going as Minnie Mouse.

my daughter wore nothing on her first halloween!!!!

she entered this world at 11.15pm on halloween :rotfl:

her first proper one, on her first birthday she was a pumpkin

cami
x

The first year oldest DD dressed up she was 2. She was a Tennessee Titans cheerleader.

The first year my twins dressed up they were also 2. One was an angel, the other a devil.

cami
x

I'm sure your DD's entrance into the world was quite a "treat". :love:

cami
x

Sure she did... She was dressed in her "birthday suit" ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter