What were your children's very first Halloween costumes?

Another PUMPKIN here for DS's 1st Halloween.. He was 5 months old..

:lovestruc

My DD was born on Halloween too:goodvibes She didnt get dressed up on the next one since we were busy eating birthday cake. But her first costume was Barney. She was the cutest Barney ever.

My DS was a fireman. Super Cute:lovestruc

ds15 missed his first Halloween. He was a month old, so he stayed home and slept thru it. His 2nd Halloween he was Lambchop. Dd's9 were almost 10 months old, they were Blue and Magenta. Everybody after the first 3 has used one of those costumes, depending on who fit what size.

A friend's sister had twin boys on Halloween. The nurses asked for costumes to take their pic's in, so another sister found pea pod costumes for them.

DD was a Red Hot Chili Pepper (the vegetable, not the singers) when she was almost 2 months old. She didn't dress up when she was 1, but she was a caterpillar when she was 2. She didn't want to go out, but she answered the door and shouted "TWICK O TWEET!!!" at every kid who rang our doorbell that night.

My daughter at 14 months went as Minnie Mouse and my son at 19 months was a caveman, which suited his almost 2 year old personality to a tee! ;)

My younger daughter was a bat when she was two. My husband held her upside down at every door and she would wave her bat wings and say, "eeee, eeee, trick or treat, I a bat." One of my favorite memories.

That must have been hysterical!!!!

DS16 was a pumpkin. He was 3 months old. I don't remember what the twins were-that first year is still a blur. I'll have to dig out pictures and see.

Apparently I was a pumpkin when I was 8mo old. But the first Halloween where I actually walked around I was a dalmation :thumbsup2 .

I'm not a mom yet so I can't pist my child's Halloween Costume.. :goodvibes

Last year was DD's first Halloween and she was Tinker Bell. This year, she will be a piece of Candy Corn....

DDs first Halloween she was six months old and she went as piglet. Well I bought the costume just a tad too big so for her second halloween she went has piglet again. :rotfl2: Now we have a big pooh bear that gets to wear the piglet costume at Halloween time.

Any others want to share as we enter into this last week before the big day!!! :bounce:

DS's first Halloween costume was a frog. It was so cute..a fuzzy little one piece outfit that zipped up the front with a little hood which he refused to wear.:lmao:

The next year he was a 'lumberjack' because we didn't have time to go buy him a costume. He wore a plaid flannel shirt, bluejeans, a pair of tiny workboots and carried a plastic axe.

Last year he was Batman, but he refused to wear the mask. We don't know what he's going to be this year..we haven't bought his costume yet. :blush:

My daughter was a bear and my son was a cow...a disgruntled cow.
PA270037-1.jpg

IMGP0858-1.jpg

DD wore a devil costume when she was 2. She would go around saying "I be devil!" and, boy, she was!! She'll be 24 in two weeks -- how is that possible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter