What restaurants do you regret eating at?

1st- My Hubby was not wearing uniform that day and
2nd I could tell in the way she spoke that the that she was hitting of him.I am not a complex person,but I see what she was come from..Besides that the food was a big! :sick: dissapointed I would rather to take my girls to eat @ CRT..instead princess:.And i dont think I was overreacting, everyone is diferent and we all agree to disagree:thumbsup2. p.S. that is why there is no more moral values in the world anymore. just imhp :rolleyes:

I still think you were overreacting. Going by an earlier post, she probably said something to that affect to dozens of men that and every other day, sassy being part of her character. Its a good thing Ursula wasn't there (can I say "you still have your looks, your pretty face and don't underestimate the importance of body language!!") And I'm not sure what this has to do with moral values?

Usually we give any restaurant 2 shots since i am prone to ordering issues- but never-nopey-nopey goes to:
ABC Commissary -we work at a hospital- we don't need more bland cafeteria dining
Yak & Yeti- it was like mall food court Chinese, but without the people watching
Chef de france- just meh. The chicken crepe was like a toasted lunch bag

:sad2:With all your respect,if Indeed I might overact,but I believed that I got the right to express my concerned the way I want :confused3. She might be into chracter and it might be something innocent, but in this days you just never know.. I was just trying to express my dislike to the Restaurant,not looking to start any drama arguments:sad2:..

Yes, it was to character. I am a chubby, balding, 40 something male and Ariel did the same thing to me as well a couple of years ago. I highly doubt she saw me in her eyes as Captain Jack Sparrow and wanted to go for a ride on my ship. :rotfl2:

you never know....:rotfl:

2nd I could tell in the way she spoke that the that she was hitting of him.I am not a complex person,but I see what she was come from..Besides that the food was a big! :sick: dissapointed I would rather to take my girls to eat @ CRT..instead princess:.And i dont think I was overreacting, everyone is diferent and we all agree to disagree:thumbsup2. p.S. that is why there is no more moral values in the world anymore. just imhp :rolleyes:

popcorn::

After seeing many rave reviews of Tutto Italia we decided to give it a shot. YUCK! Worst meal of the trip. It had me wondering if we all had missed what others saw.

Coral Reef. :sick: My son picked this out for his birthday lunch and not only was it the worst meal of the trip, I think it was probably the worst meal of my life. The appetizers were each bad in their own way. Lobster bisque tasted like plastic had melted in it, shrimp were cold, tough and chewy, crab was cold and bland. The soft drinks were ok, but my pina colva arrived in layers. The bottom was a pool of raspberry syrup, the middle was the tasteless pina colada mix and the top was rum. I ordered several of these throughout the trip and the rest were all prepared correctly and were delicious. When I said something to the waiter about it, he told me thats how they are supoosed to be and he was sorry I didn't like it and walked off. The entrees were all horrible. The lobster ravioli and mahi mahi were inedible. I actually gagged when I tried it. I wasn't brave enough to try the Mahi Mahi but I took the boys word that it was terrible. My middle son will eat anything and he hated this. I also noticed the tables around us that had ordered it were not eating it. DH's steak was probably the best of the meal and it was cold, fatty and bland. We figured desserts would be good. No such luck. The wave was over cooked with a burnt top and dry. My son said the cheesecake tasted like mold and my daughters sundae arrived melted. We left hungry and went straight to world showcase for some good snacks.

This will probably not be a popular answer with most here, but Chef Mickey's is by far the most overrated place we have eaten at. The food is below average, the characters barely take time to stop by your table, and the atmosphere is less then desirable.

The meals we had at Liberty Tree Tavern and Garden grill were similar to Stouffer's microwavable dinners. Not exciting at all. We also didn't think Nine Dragons offered quality food. Hollywood and Vine food was basically inedible and the place was dirty!!!!!! No thank you.
:sick:

We had a very disappointing meal at Tutto but thought that perhaps we just caught them on an off night. Gave it a second try and it was almost worst than the first time.
I regret giving the place two tries. LOL

I'm always surprised when people gush about the place. Really can't figure it out.

I agree with you marakesh was horrible stay away from chicken couse couse it was bland and horrible tasting. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

I loved the German restaurant absolutely awesome!!!!

Yachtsman. Never have I been treated so poorly, for such mediocre food, for so much money. I understand that we were one of their later reservations of the night, but they rushed us in and out in 40 minutes, and even with that, they closed the kitchen and turned the lights off on us five minutes after our entrees were served! I was almost tempted to order dessert, just to see what would happen! :rotfl2:

Crystal Palace dinner was also underwhelming, "meh" food at a high price, but at least the idea there is that you're mostly paying to see the characters.

Everything else at Disney I have either loved or found decent enough that I'd go back after I try all the places I've never been. That "decent" group includes some much hated ones here on the boards like Nine Dragons and Tony's.

Chef Mickey's. I know alot of people love it. We went for Dinner when DD (5) was 3. We were there early in the service and the place was filthy. We are not really picky about that, and it was to the point where DH looked at me as were were walking to our table and whispered "Are we really going to EAT here?" The food was terrible except for the salads and desserts which were good except for the soft serve ice cream which was like soup. I watched a kid drop the tongs in the chicken on the floor and put them back in the chicken and when his horrified mother told the CM, she didn't even switch out the tongs much less any of the chicken. DH's Mom got sick a few hours after eating there, and she is positive it was food poisoning. Although the characters are cute, it was so BAD that DD has not even asked to go back in our 2 trips since then.

Right on - I can't believe the number of people that like CM - crowded (too many tables so the character visits are uncomfortable), dirty buffet, bathrooms a mile away from the tables. Yuck.

There aren't any places I totally REGRET eating at, but there are a bunch I've eaten at once and wouldn't return to. I think a lot of the ethnic food in WDW is dumbed down (I know the Moroccan is) and that can really affect your enjoyment of a meal if you're used to the more full-on authentic flavor. Most of mine are basically I tried it once and realized I can eat better at home, so why spend my WDW time eating stuff that isn't as good as what I can get at home?

Once was enough restaurants:
The Wave... - I liked it, but its not much different than what I can get at home and the service was spotty

Tutto - Okay, but I can eat better at home and pay less.

Marrakesh - I like it, but there's a nice cheap Moroccan restaurant just up the street from me that is more authentic.

Biergarten - Almost all the meat I tried was REALLY dry and the dining experience is awkward if you're a small group. Again, another one where I can cook it or I can get better at a local restaurant.

San Angel - Definitely can get better at home. My churro was dry and stale! I should have sent them out to get one for me from the stand out front.

Sci-fi Dine-in - Once is definitely enough here, but its the only good restaurant in DHS that isn't Brown Derby. I really wish they'd change the clips on the screen. I'd love to see them have Disney movie nights or something. Its dull after your first time.

There are a bunch of CS I wouldn't return to, as well, but its easier to just list the ones I DO like - POFQ food court, Mara @ AKL, Contempo Cafe, Sunshine Seasons, bakery in Norway, and Cosmic Ray's.

Don't ever go to Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue then cause those shameless hussies will also try to steal your man. And I'm pretty sure Minnie was flirting with my husband during a character photo stop ... Mickey had to step in and separate them even. Hmm, I wondered who had been sending my hubby those polka-dot-wrapped wheels of cheese since our visit. It all makes sense now. :lmao:

Seriously, you didn't get the gag? Even with the "sailor" and "ship" references? Lack of moral values?!?! Really?!

San Angel and Whispering Canyon Cafe.

Won't go into the laundry list of reasons why but I feel we gave each a fair shake and they aren't for us.
With WCC it was just the skillet we didn't care for. San Angel was gross from start to finish:sick:

Luckily those are the only two that stand out. Everything else has been anywhere from "fine" to "outstanding":)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter