What restaurants do you regret eating at?

Yak and Yeti, our plates and utensils were dirty, the food was not good. Maybe they had an off day, went to the restaurant based on reviews here

our worst meal ever was at yak and yeti last sept. we figured we would try it for something different. the food was horrible. i ordered the steak and shrimp and had to send it back. when it came back it wasnt any better. the service stunk worse than than the food. we waited forever to get our drinks, no refills, and i dont want to mention how long it took to get the other parts of our meal. i will never go there again. not even if they gave us the meal for free.

Tony's and Crystal Palace. Crystal Palace was the worst buffet I had ever been too and Winnie the Pooh skipped my kids.

Biergarten. I know many people like it, but I thought the food was just okay, which is surprising because I typically would like most of the choices. Also, I hated the seating. It's family style, which can be fun at times, but we were seated next to some not-so-friendly people and it was just awkward. On top of that, there was barely any entertainment while we ate; the performers had taken a break. I wouldn't waste a TS credit on it again.

The restaurant that I overestimated was Narcossees. The lobster wasn't that great (and I love lobster). I wouldn't pay that much or waste two credits on it.

I have never regretted any restaurants that we've been to at WDW or anywhere else. I never go by what other people say. Yes I listen and hear what they say and then I filter out stuff and see if we would like it. IMHO you don't know if you are going to like a restaurant unless you eat there yourself. My family has been going to WDW since the 70s and we've had some bad experiences in places that we love due to staff, or other factors, but it never stopped us from going again. We also like to try new restaurants. My daughter and I did not care for The Wave, but I think it was because we really liked the Concourse Steakhouse and we were comparing the two, something I know we should not do. Would I go again? Maybe, but we like so many other places it's not high on our list right now. You really have to experiment yourself.

Enjoy The Magic!!!

Planet Hollywood!! not as good as it once was!
eaten there 4 times and wont be using my voucher this yr for food!! rather stand in line at Earl then walk over to planet hollywood

Yakitori House (counter-service) in Japan Pavillion in Epcot. My wife and I wanted to eat something different so we tried here. I have had much better food at Mall food courts. Small portions and not very tasty. I take coumadin and I am unable to eat broccoli so I asked for a little extra rice instead. She said "no Substitutions" but they were more than happy to leave the veggies off my plate. We also ranked Coral Reef low. The food wasn't bad just extremely average. The only bright spot was that I asked for a "window-seat" and got it. My 3 year old daughter enjoyed watching the fishies.
Have to agree we ate at Yakitori House this year and did not like it. I wouldn't go back.

Crystal Palace dinner, LeCellier, Garden Grill, Sanaa, Jiko

The winner for my worst meal ever was Garden Grill.

I agree with you 100%, the worst meal we've ever had at Disney was at the Garden Grill! :scared1: Unfortunately, my DD loves it there...I think it's the whole moving resturant thing, not the food though! :rotfl: Mom and Dad will win this one though, no more Garden Grill visits for us anymore!

Whispering Canyon!

Very disappointed. The food was not good even at Disney standards. If you like ribs, then this place might be for your family. We like buffets so thought the plates would work, but nothing really exciting or good on them. My DH got the skillet, didn't want refills because the food was just okay. My DS5 (and I) thought the mac and cheese was horrible. I truly couldn't believe how bad it was. The kids menu was limited for our kid. Our server helped us by offering mac n cheese (I don't think it was on the menu). I found nothing on the menu to excite me so I ordered an app and a salad - both below average.

Entertainment - boring, not funny because it was so predictable.

Just in my opinion...

Mama Melrose's....the last 2 times we ate there, the service was slow and the food was cool and not very tasty! Previous visits (prior to these 2) were great....so not sure what was going on! :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter