what others rave about and you just dont get it

Pretty much all the food at carts and quick service. Dole Whip, blecch. Tonga Toast is like a McDonald's rejects. Everything, everywhere lacks flavor and is overprocessed.

I do like Narcoossee's and some of the other table service restaurants, but I have never had anything at Disney that I would actually recommend to someone else. I always lose weight while there; 2-3 lbs in a week.

And the movie ride at DHS is a snooze.

Pretty much all the food at carts and quick service. Dole Whip, blecch. Tonga Toast is like a McDonald's rejects. Everything, everywhere lacks flavor and is overprocessed.

I do like Narcoossee's and some of the other table service restaurants, but I have never had anything at Disney that I would actually recommend to someone else. I always lose weight while there; 2-3 lbs in a week.

And the movie ride at DHS is a snooze.

Wow!
Kudos to you for your absolute unfiltered honesty.

The whole pin trading thing :confused3. I do own a few special pins, would never consider trading them to someone else as I picked them out special as keepsakes. I don't get spending all the time at parks trading with CMs. Definitely not my thing, but I guess others enjoy it :confused3

STITCH!

OMG, how could anyone hate that attraction?! :confused3 It's totally the best attraction in Tomorrowland, hands down. :cloud9::stitch:

Ok I'm kidding. I'll never go on Stitch.... :rotfl2: :crazy2:

I guess mine is American Adventure- I can't stand that show. Seriously. :wave2:

We saw the Lion King show at AK once, but didn't really care for it. Cap May for breakfast. Crystal Palace - it was beautiful inside, but the food really wasn't very good. The "Imagination Pavilion" - that Figment thing freaks me the heck out. Captian EO - why???? Stitch's Great Escape.

We do actually like Dole Whips. And Peter Pan. :thumbsup2

people that compulsively formulate and try to account for everything, then when something goes wrong it’s a meltdown of frustration. You’re at WDW! Holy cow people your only decision is what park to go to that day. Don’t plan to the last Nano second it’s how you deal with curves that makes your vacation exceptional.

I have several, but I am sure there are things I really like that others don't care for.

• Dole Whip
  • Citrus Swirl
  • Duffy
  • Tonga Toast
  • Illuminations
  • Lego Store
  • New Test Track
  • Cape May Clam Bake
  • Zebra Domes
  • T-Rex Cafe/Rainforest Cafe

And I did try them before I decided I didn't care for them.

STITCH!

OMG, how could anyone hate that attraction?! :confused3 It's totally the best attraction in Tomorrowland, hands down. :cloud9::stitch:

Ok I'm kidding. I'll never go on Stitch.... :rotfl2: :crazy2:

I guess mine is American Adventure- I can't stand that show. Seriously. :wave2:

To the title of the thread, I don't think I have ever seen a single person rave about this attraction.

csm101 said:
people that compulsively formulate and try to account for everything, then when something goes wrong it’s a meltdown of frustration. You’re at WDW! Holy cow people your only decision is what park to go to that day. Don’t plan to the last Nano second it’s how you deal with curves that makes your vacation exceptional.

I started out trying to do this and it just ruined the fun. Now the only thing I plan is which park on which day, and where we eat :)

I don't get:

Turkey legs(gnawing on turkey leg in FL heat!? No.)
Captain EO
Sum of all thrills and Mission Space..makes me claustrophobic just looking at it
I dont love AK all that much, with the exception of KRR. I could see most of it at our zoo
living seas...same thing, I can see that stuff at our local aquarium
Star Tours

There's stuff I don't love anymore because it's waaaay out of date and needs a redo:

Muppetvision(hello 1980's!!)
Indiana Jones
SwissFamily treehouse...it should just go away
I love universe of energy, but they should redo the film with Ellen
Catastrophe canyon

It's so weird - I LOVED soarin. I feel like I was on a completely different ride than everyone else. :confused3

My Overrated List:

Great Movie Ride - very boring, huge disappointment

DHS overall - we can go there but have done all we want to do in the first few hours

Illuminations - we can watch it but it's not even close to Wishes or some of the others

Character Meals - the experience is fun but they should be getting the food up to better standards - people shouldn't walk away saying "well - we don't really go for the food anyway"

pirate: (I've just always wanted to use the Pirate smilie)

Everyone said I should budget 2 days for Epcot. I'd have died of boredom if I'd spent more than 2 hours there.

That said, I went at night. Maybe it's more enjoyable when the sun is shining?

That castle in the middle of MK. What's up with that? I mean, I can see it from tomorrow land and it totally ruins the ambiance. I thought Walt wanted each land to be immersive? It has nothing to do with colonial or frontier life either? I guess it fits with fantasy land but now that FLE has two new castles, why do we still need the ratty old huge one?

And what's up with it changing colors at night. Migraine waiting to happen.

And what's with the perky nerds in the mouse ears? Why are there so many kinds? The other day, I looked in the mirror and saw hot pink, shiny, cheetah print ears with feathers on top. Why?
Alright this thread is done. LOL I read it all and this was pretty much all I could come up with that wasn't already covered! :)

csm101 said:

I don't do this exactly, but since I've been going since I was a kid, we just have a certain way/order we do things, it's just tradition. Its not a written out plan, just something ingrained in our memory. We do change it up from time to time and don't put time limits so we are flexible in that sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter