What one item must you have at Epcot each trip?

I'd say a treat from the Norway bakery....

...but I skipped it on my last visit. It just never worked out that I was inthe area at the right time. Also, with DDP, we had MORE Than enough desserts included.

I did however, manage to have at least one :mickeybar!

napoleon from france!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i want one right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It used to be a Bass ale in UK but now its the tequila flights in La Cava de Tequila. (hmm I think thats a close spelling)

I love the fiesta margarita from Mexico! :rotfl:I like the school bread and rice cream from Norway. I have always wanted to try a crepe in France! Is it really great?? :confused3

I have to have the Sticky Toffee Pudding from Rose & Crown...and a chicken/lamb shwarma platter from the Tangierine Cafe...and a rainbow Kaki-Gori in Japan- Cherry/Honey Dew Melon/Tangerine. I want to go NOW!!! ;)

Definitely Kaki Gori!!!

And the potato leek soup from Biergarten.....

Only 68 more days.

Tangerine Dream from Morocco. you order it at the coffee counter and it is a hidden delight! It is awesome

Lately it seems I can't stop myself from going to La Cava del Tequila. I like their margaritas and the shrimp ceviche the most, but I've been known to do a shot of tequila there, too. I might do a flight next time I'm there.

I'm sad to say I have never had any of these things and I've been to Epcot 3 times....man I am really missing out! Maybe dh and I should leave our kids with my in-laws for the day when they come along onour trip just so we can drink and eat our way around Epcot! Are most of these things CS or only TS?

Does Itlay have a QS gelato stand? I could really go for some Nutella Gelato...I wonder if they have that flavor?!?

Italy used to have a stand where they served gelato-I hope they still do. I don't know about Nutella, but I know they have pistachio. Ever since BC Marketplace discontinued my beloved pistachio gelato, I've had to go there for my gelato fix.

Cheddar Cheese Soup and New York Strip at LeCellier!

Chocolate croissant in France. There are probably just as good of ones elsewhere but it is just the fun of it! Love the chicken shwarma from Morocco, too!

The Beverly !

Actually, this is just a joke. Filet and pretzel bread at LeCellier with the cream mashed potatoes ! Yumm !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter