• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What one item must you have at Epcot each trip?

Okay, it's not food but it is something we stop for EVERY TIME we head to Epcot.. Kinley Lemon at Club Cool. I love this stuff! I wish I could get some to take home with me. :goodvibes

Chocolate Mousse from French Bakery
Filet from Le Cellier
Lasagna from Tutto Italia

Mexico: Churro
Germany: Pretzels
Japan: Sushi
Italy: Tiramasu
France: Strawberry Crepe
Canada: Cheddar Cheese Soup

Oh, now I'm hungry.

I have alot.. Epcot is my fave park..

Pastry from France and Norway

Dinner at Le Cellier I always get mushroom filet with cream cheese mash and maple creme brule

General Tso Chicken from Nine Dragon so much better than any of the chinese places we have here..

Grand Mariner Slush

How cruel to have to choose! But here's one - the mushy peas at Rose & Crown - certainly WAY better than in the UK itself!

(and you really should try the NUVO sparkling vodka at France)

My family usually eat at the different resorts. I do have the COVETED Le Cellier finally. After reading so much I want to try so many things at Epcot.:woohoo:

Favorite EPCOT Breakfast - Croissant and coffee at the boulangerie in France

Favorite EPCOT Meal - Le cellier's Beer Cheddar Cheese Soup w/ Breadsticks, followed by 1/2 of NY Strip W/ Mashed (share), followed by Maple Creme Brulee.

Favorite EPCOT Counter Service Meal - The Schwarma Platter at Tangerine Cafe

Favorite EPCOT Snack - Anything and I mean anything from the boulangerie in France

Favorite EPCOT Cocktail - Italian Margarita, made with Grappa and Limoncella Liquor

and if I get an early start, the perfect day is when I get them all in, I just have to pace myself!

At the Sam Adams Booth at American Adventure during the F & W Fest. the crab cake and a Sam Adams of any kind to drink with.

I would say the Chicken platter in Morocco, but somehow last trip, I didn't get it. I just didn't spend much time in Epcot, and I wasn't hungry when I was there. I love it so much. It was tragic, just tragic! So, I guess it's not REALLY a must-have, more of a really meant to have... ;)

Maple Creme Brulee at Le Cellier. We eaten their on our last 5 trips and even though I enjoy the food I really go for that dessrt. Kids always have to a Kaki Gori.

Well I have written down everyones favorites on my itinerary. Now that I have it all lined up there is one thing I can say for sure....I am going to be trashed!:drinking1 DH is going to have to help me walk if I drink all the alcohol suggested. :rotfl2:
Keep it coming! I am trying to add it all to my list. We love Epcot but never seem to get to spend much time in the World Showcase. I am purposely planning a entire day just to the Worldshowcase this year...to eat (and apparently get really drunk)

A peach tart from Fance's bakery.

So. DELICIOUS!! :love:

That used to be my must-have snack at Epcot, but sadly, I haven't seen it in a couple years. It's still on the menu, but when I ask about it, the CMs say they can't remember ever seeing it. So now I go for the Marvelous there, a Napoleon-like pastry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter