What one item must you have at Epcot each trip?

CHEDDAR CHEESE SOUP!

Oh my. I tried it one year at the Food and Wine Festival and just could not get enough of it. I've never had anything like it anywhere else. We're going next month and can't get our hands on a Le Cellier reservation (which is the only place they serve the soup). I asked my Dreams Unlimited travel agent to try and get us one but if she can't we are just going to go up to the podium, give our name, and sit through the hour wait i'm sure it'll be. That's how much I love the soup!

Wow ho the Hot and sour soup from 9 Draggons:cool1: a close second the Pretzel from Beirgarten yum:goodvibes

The wrap meal at Tangerine Cafe - either chicken or lamb. I usually have one of each during a trip when we spend 2 days at Epcot. The other great thing is that neither DH nor DSx2 will try the food there so I get them fed and off enjoying some attraction, then head off on my own for a relaxing solo lunch with a delicious wrap, couscous and lentil salads, baklava, and soda.:goodvibes

A beer from the Canada stand. Oh, and a beer from Mexico. Oh yeah can't forget Samual Adams beer in the American pavilion. I swear I really don't go there just to drink.

First stop on every trip to World Showcase - stop in at the Rose & Crown pub for pint of half & half and fish and chips - watch people hurrying outside to get to their next destination while we just chillllllllll.........:woohoo:

I can taste the cold beer and malt vinegar on the fish and chips now...... can't wait until May ;)

Le Cellier Mushroom Filet. My mouth is watering thinking about it.
close second is strawberry shortcake at Sunshine seasons.

Cheddar cheese soup, pretzel bread, NY Strip and maple creme brulee at Le Cellier!

I also love the PB Chocolate cake at Sunshine Seasons!

fiesta margarita for hubby and I....my girls MUST have the strawberry and/or lemon slushies!

Spicy Chicken and Chipotle Sausage - with Roasted Corn Polenta and Sweet Onion Jam

It's like my fav dish EVER!

beef brewats from marrakesh..love them!!

pretzel bread from cellier..I get an order of that to go (even if I cant get a ressie in) costs about $5 well worth it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter