What job would you be lousy at?

Pediatric oncologist. I would spend most of the day crying.

I've got one pediatric oncologist in the family and a niece who is now doing a residency in that field. I can't imagine it, but the people who are doing it say that their patients overwhelming do pretty well these days and they can focus on the 90% of kids whose lives they save. Twenty years ago, most of these kids would have very few options.

I often say I would not be good at being a lawyer. I can't make fast come-backs. I think of a great come-back about 5 minutes after the fact. ugh

There are times that my boss says I'm no good at MY job. Then I pull off a miracle or keep him and/or a client out of jail, and suddenly I walk on water again.

I don't think I'd be worth a darn as a doctor or nurse. Sick people make me nervous.

Anything where I had to confront angry people on a regular basis. Cop or a gate agent at an airline both immediately jump to mind.

I would be horrible at Sales. I have trouble trying to convince people to buy something that I wouldn't buy myself.

I couldn't work for the TSA either. I'd feel bad making people so uncomfortable.

I'm sure there are alot for me but the first two that come to mind are...hair stylist and nurse...

....:scratchin hmmmm....stripper....yup. stripper...and....funeral parlor embalmer.

[....BTW, don't let the cow on the pole fool ya....]

....:scratchin hmmmm....stripper....yup. stripper...and....funeral parlor embalmer.

[....BTW, don't let the cow on the pole fool ya....]

:lmao:

I would be bad as a stripped too! :rotfl2:

I would also be bad as a spokesperson who had to give speeches. I get nervous in front of large crowds. Another reason I would stink as a stripper!:rotfl2:

There are times that my boss says I'm no good at MY job. Then I pull off a miracle or keep him and/or a client out of jail, and suddenly I walk on water again.

I don't think I'd be worth a darn as a doctor or nurse. Sick people make me nervous.

are you a lawyer? I always thought I would make a great lawyer but could only be a prosecutor. I would never be able to defend someone that I knew was guilty

It'd be a lot easier to list jobs I'd be good at. :)

I definitely couldn't do anything super physical (lifting heavy weights, etc) with two herniated discs.

Teacher. I used to want to be a teacher but ultimately decided that I just don't have the patience for that field.

Or

Nurse. I don't deal well with blood, poo, vomit and general body ickiness.

Another vote for sales. I can't stand to see people spend money for things they don't really need/want.

Also a psychiatrist. I don't think I would have many patients after telling them all to stop whining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter