What job would you be lousy at?

Anything medical related or sales. Medical sales would be a double whammy!

Anything that required me to drive from place to place. My husband says I couldn't find my way out of a paper bag with a map. :sick:

This is me as well. I would be completely lost without my GPS.. sometimes I am still lost WITH it!

I hate flying, or flying hates me rather, so anything to do with being in an airplane in the air would be a terrible job for me. I also think I would make a really crummy (crumby?) waitress.

I would be a terrible waitress. That's one of the reasons I tip so well.

As a nurse, I do fine cleaning vomit and poop, but don't ask me to poke around in someone's mouth. Not happening, so dental assistant is out. :sad2:

Waitress wouldn't be a long career for me either. I've overheard whining in restaurants over the most trivial things. I'd snap! :headache:

another vote for sales here, I couldn't sell water to people dying of dehydration

This!
I can do boring. I can do dirty (if I've got gloves). I can do bodily fluids.
But my family would starve if I had to make a living off of sales. :upsidedow

Oh, and anything that involves tight spaces (no crawl spaces for me)
or heights (guess roofer and window washer is out also)
or power tools (I have to look away when DH uses the sawsall. Shiver.) so carpentry is out also.

I could never be President. The press would have a field day with me beating the crap out of congress. :lmao:

Gardener or anything to do with a lawn mower or a blower. I find the noise so nerve-wracking!

I'd also give up after about 12 minutes of being outside in the heat and noise.

I think I'd be a good nurse. I'm great under pressure and I think after a while I'd get over the gore bits.

I could never be an Animal control officer, for one reason alone-snakes. I could deal with big, mean dogs and animal seizures, but give me a snake and I scream like a three year old girl. :crazy2:

I'd be fired my first day as a flight attendant. If I fly threw really rough turbulence, I FREAK out.

A nurse. I can't stick with a darn (DH has to do his own---yeah, 2 14 gauge needles in his arm all by himself :guilty:). I'm ok with the blood, but when I see an actual wound, I get all weak. And vomit---no vomit. DH has to deal with the cleanup on that. /gag

An engineer. I am so clueless on what DH does (now, he's the CAD admin for a company that builds sump pump trucks or something)...he's tried to show me and I get so confused.

Anything having to do with working in the heat or cold. I can't stand cold anymore--my joints ache when it dips below 40--and anything above 80 causes hot flashes and passing out. (And I'm the program director for our district's Cub Scout day camp. Yeah, that is going to be pretty. Last year, I barely made it as a volunteer....:crazy2:)

I would make a horrible military person. I really like the luxury of a bed, flushing water, and comfy toilet paper.

I can never be a police person as I would be fired for brutality and would cost the department millions no doubt.

I can't be a lifeguard as I'm not big about diving in water or having water over my head or in my ears.

I'm too lazy to work as road construction not to mention it's hot as three kinds of hell here in the summer.

I would flatten too many cars to be a 18 wheel driver.

Have you noticed I probably shouldn't be in a profession with guns, life saving, or where I can cause harm?

There are many jobs I would truly hate, but the one that comes to mind is sales/commission. I am HORRIBLE at it and it stresses me out so much that I lose sleep. :crazy2:

This year I have started an ING account to buy out our portion of selling for scout popcorn and scout camp. I just can't do it! I would rather cut back other places and sock away $100/mo or so throughout the year than deal with many hours of trying to make my kids sell things with me there. My kids aren't sales people either, so we seem to be a non-selling family! ::yes::

Pretty much any job that required me to get up in front of a bunch of people and talk.

Also, I once volunteered at a suicide hotline and realized I couldn't do that because I was so afraid I'd say the wrong thing and push them over the edge.

So, um, pretty much any job that requires me to talk.

More interesting to me are the jobs that everyone seems to think they'd be great at, if they just had the opportunity: actor, novelist, American Idol . . .

Pediatric oncologist. I would spend most of the day crying.

I could never ever be any type of doctor, nurse, assistant, etc. I do not do well with blood especially. UGH. Even sitting in a waiting room (even at the dentist) gives me the heebie jeebies.

I also couldn't do manual labor or cut hair. Manual labor because I'm weak ;) and cutting hair because I know I'd mess up and I don't want people yelling at me for cutting their hair too short. :rolleyes:

I thought of another one.

Respiratory Therapist ( or any nurse who has to suction pt all the time) I hate the sound and I would have my head over the toilet all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter