What job would you be lousy at?

Anything that involves customer service. My patience level is very low and I would not handle unfounded complaints very well.

He's pretty relaxed about that kind of thing.

Um...I haven't been around a camel for 6 years.

I'll let you know how hairdressing goes.

(Not for camels...)

yeah, it's like he's made of wax or something. He was putty in my hands:cool2: LOL, I don't know there just may be a market for camel stylists or manicurists..I hear they have problems with their toes:lmao:

yeah, it's like he's made of wax or something. He was putty in my hands:cool2: LOL, I don't know there just may be a market for camel stylists or manicurists..I hear they have problems with their toes:lmao:

I'll PM you when I start that particular part of my training. :wave2:

Anything that involves customer service. My patience level is very low and I would not handle unfounded complaints very well.

oh, yes..I could not do customer service either. I have done retail before and frankly, stupid people make my blood boil. I used to work in a deli and I will never forget this one woman came in and ordered a pound of american cheese but she didn't want her cheese "sticking together":rolleyes: I had to slice one piece, lay down a piece of wax paper and then slice another piece and so on and so on. I wanted to hit her in the head with a pan

When I was little, I wanted to be a doctor. But then my brother tripped on something and went arms first through a plate glass window. That was the end of my medical career.

I'd be a terrible fundraiser - I hate calling people and asking them to donate things.

Anything that dealt with strong smells -- I hate bugs but can deal with them, but the smell of the chemicals would keep me from being an exterminator (that's not the only reason, but that's what I'll stick with).

I think i'd be a lousy accountant - my DH is a CPA, and when he talks about it, I can feel my brain just completely shutting off. My mom's a CPA as well, and when DH And DM start talking, my dad and I look at each other and roll our eyes. Then we leave. It's been 25 years, and it hasn't gotten any better.

Teaching K-12. I would love working with the kids, but the parents? :scared1:

I wouldn't want to be a dental assistant or dentist or anything like that :crazy2: I couldn't stand working in someone's mouth. :scared:

Anything on commission. I have a hard time upselling, and would be constantly pushing the "value" models of my widget to people who were willing and wanting to spend more.

Anything that required me to drive from place to place. My husband says I couldn't find my way out of a paper bag with a map. :sick:

teacher. I struggle doing homework with my own kids - not because I don't get it....but I get frustrated when they don't :) which is why Dh does 99% of the homework questions!

A personal trainer ... I don't like working out and I am not going to tell others to work out either.

Tattoo artist
Chemist
Accountant
Anything to do with Weddings
Driving things
Things with dirt
Chimney sweep
Pilot
CM at Disney (I've been on the DIS too long)
Wet Nurse

social worker. i have a former HS classmate who's been a social worker for 20+ years now, and i don't see how she does it. between the abusive parents, the welfare lifers and the deadbeats who won't support their kids, i'd strangle someone by the end of the week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter