• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is your favorite souvenir from Disney?

My little Eiffel Tower on my night stand from EPCOT and my Ariel watch.

GoldieLocks5 said:
someone asked this on a FB group I'm part of and love hearing the answers...

So- what is your favorite souvenir you have brought back from a Disney trip??

Is this a fb disney group? Would love to be added! :0)

roadtrippin2wdw said:
I think the silhouettes are the best! Plus, you get two copies when they do it, so it becomes a gift for my parents also!

Where do they do the silhouettes?

I love keychains! (not just from Disney, I usually get them from everywhere I travel to, but Disney ones are special and I intend on buying one from each hotel I stay in, every new attraction and new models for old attractions, I have a bunch from Pirates of the Caribbean for example! :rotfl2:)

Aside from that, one thing that I can never miss getting is a plush toy! My parents brought me some when I was a baby and on each of my trips I end up getting at least one that takes a special place in my heart.

On my first trip to WDW in 1989, it was just after The Little Mermaid was released in the US (it hadn't even opened in Brazil yet) and my parents got me a very cute Flounder!

On my latest trip in 2007 I bought my DGF (now DFiancee!) a Stitch!

I'm wondering what will be the one that will come home with us next January! ;)

I am wearing a12 year old t-shirt from WDW. I have a white Mickey mug from my parents trip when I was 3. I probably use something everyday from WDW.

I'd have to say our Cinderella and Prince Charming champaigne flutes that have the date my wife and I got married at Disney World (28 September 2008) :lovestruc

Just popping in to say that we got our silhouettes done at DTD. The woman that did them was amazing. I could pick out my DD's silhouette out of a line up - it's that good!

Definitely my coffee mug...Tinker Bell just out of bed, looking pretty unhappy about it, with the phrase "Mornings aren't magical" on the back. That's exactly how I look/feel in the morning, plus the mug is huge so it holds enough coffee to get me going!

I try to get a different carved wooden giraffe statue from Animal Kingdom each trip. I love how they look and they sit on my mantel. I haven't been able to get one for every trip, but I try. ;)

They're also not cutsie or obviously Disney. So they look like something an adult would have in their house but they remind me of having fun at Disney.

My "Mornings aren't Pretty" Minnie Coffee cup. I use it every single morning. :rotfl2: Most days I sleep with my Mickey "must have caffeine" night gown too even though its getting a tad old. Must look for a new night gown this trip. :rotfl2:

Also the Classic Mickey ornaments we bought at the christmas shop in DTD

2010 Disney Souvenir...our 4th baby, a DD. :lovestruc
Fair warning, you really need to watch out for the extra pixie dust. Especially in the Port Orleans French Quarter area. :tink:

LOL

Awww no! We are staying POFQ at Christmas. Lets keep that pixie dust AWAY! Im too used to sleep for a baby with my DDs 11 and 7. :lmao:

I love my ornaments from Downtown Disney. I can't wait to put them on the tree for the first time! I also get magnets when we travel, so I picked up a couple of fun magnets.

My favorite would be DS! He loves to tease his big sister by telling her that he got to ride all the big rides before she did!

I have two favorite purchases from Disney. The first would be a polar fleece pullover that I bought on the same trip. It still is my "go to" light jacket 14 years later.

The other favorite would be the Pearl mickey head earrings that DH bought for me on our last trip. Pearls are ds's birthstone so the earrings have double the significance for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter