What is your favorite souvenir from Disney?

1) My photopass album. I get one nearly every trip. I LOVEEEEEE looking at them I have about 6 now.

and 2) my coffee mug.. I have about a dozen of them. I use these daily.

:love: :love:

DD's Pick a pearl necklace and a glass Christmas ornament that I had the guy at the Germany kiosk make for me. It was a little glass blowing stand that was there 2 years ago, but he was not there last year. I hope they return as it was fun to pick out what colors we wanted and actually watch him make it. Does anyone know if they will make you one at the shop in MK or do you have to buy what is already made?

This is a fun topic!! My favorites:

-wine glasses we bought at Arribas Bros. outiside the Germany pavilion a couple of years ago. We have one pair of Magic Kingdom, one pair of Epcot. When we saw them this past August, they were significantly smaller, which is disappointing!!! They're not supposed to be shot glasses, they're wine glasses for cryin' out loud!! :)

-I buy a zip up hoodie every trip. We live in Massachusetts, so I'm wearing those things from September to June...a very worthwhile purchase.

-my resort mug! I use one every day, and it makes me smile. I actually bought a Christmas one last year at the Osbourne lights, even though it's not refillable...and in fact I asked to have it empty instead of filled with Hot Chocolate which is included!!! Crazy, I know...but I really didn't want the Hot Chocolate...just wanted the mug!!!

I went with my family when I was 7. (25 years ago!) My grandfather bought me a ring with a green stone in a shop off Main St. I'm sure it wasn't anything that cost a lot (I sure don't remember) but I still have it kept in a special box. I love that ring.

someone asked this on a FB group I'm part of and love hearing the answers...

So- what is your favorite souvenir you have brought back from a Disney trip??

I love all the souvenirs from Epcot that I get. Especially from the Japanese pavilion. But one of my favorite souvenirs is the Perry the Platypus doll I got. There are thousands of things to get at Disney World. It's hard to choose just one. :)

I love the idea of the potato head parts (for the kids, but I love them too!) What a cool, and inexpensive souvenir!

At HS in the muppet show store about 4 years ago, I bought a Beaker key chain. He's a good 6 plus inches big which is a tad awkward but I love him none the less. (he ends up in my purse rather than my jeans pockets.)
I have not been able to return to WDW since then but hope to go back in a year or two. Next time I want the Dr Bunson Honeydew key chain figure!!! ::yes::
I hope they still make them. :scratchin

I have pillow door hanger with Cinderella Castle that says, "I'd rather be at Walt Disney World."

I love getting ornaments! All the memories I can relive every year. Going back on thanksgiving this year. I've been there 10 times but not since 2006! We are taking my dd2 for the first time. I can't wait to see the Christmas magic

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Bought a puzzle when we visited DLR this year. It's over 500 pieces, not sure of exact count. but a great way to relive the experience.

My Grumpy coffee mug and Animal Kingdom Safari cross-body bag. I use them everyday!

I love the idea of the potato head parts (for the kids, but I love them too!) What a cool, and inexpensive souvenir!

I haven't gone yet, but I'm dying to get the potato head parts. I don't even know if my kids will be interested. LOL.

We have a few must buy things. On our first full day we go to DTD and get our personalized Christmas ornament ordered. Then we wait til toward the end of the trip to buy the rest. Everyone gets a new t-shirt, sweatshirt, and beach towel. And my DH always gets a new coffee mug. Not to mention all the extras we buy.lol

Ornaments, definitely!

Popcorn buckets, we use them for Popcorn & a Movie nights at home too.

My favorite little thing to collect is the lucky cats that you can get in Japan in Epcot. I have one in every color & I often pick them up as small gifts for friends while I'm there. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter