What is your favorite souvenir from Disney?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by GoldieLocks5, Aug 1, 2012.

1. MistressMerryweather

MistressMerryweather DIS Veteran

2010 Disney Souvenir...our 4th baby, a DD. :lovestruc
    Fair warning, you really need to watch out for the extra pixie dust. Especially in the Port Orleans French Quarter area. :tink:

LOL

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sms

sms DIS Veteran

My little Eiffel Tower on my night stand from EPCOT and my Ariel watch.

4. BubMunkeyBles

BubMunkeyBles DIS Veteran

My Mickey Candy bowl from the glass place. I have the Donald vase too.

5. stephroehr

stephroehr Earning My Ears

Is this a fb disney group? Would love to be added! :0)

6. stephroehr

Where do they do the silhouettes?

7. stephroehr

Sorry! Didn't see the question was already answered.

8. redoschi

redoschi Mouseketeer

I love keychains! (not just from Disney, I usually get them from everywhere I travel to, but Disney ones are special and I intend on buying one from each hotel I stay in, every new attraction and new models for old attractions, I have a bunch from Pirates of the Caribbean for example! :rotfl2:)

Aside from that, one thing that I can never miss getting is a plush toy! My parents brought me some when I was a baby and on each of my trips I end up getting at least one that takes a special place in my heart.

On my first trip to WDW in 1989, it was just after The Little Mermaid was released in the US (it hadn't even opened in Brazil yet) and my parents got me a very cute Flounder!

On my latest trip in 2007 I bought my DGF (now DFiancee!) a Stitch!

I'm wondering what will be the one that will come home with us next January! ;)

9. KY*Figment

KY*Figment DIS Veteran

I am wearing a12 year old t-shirt from WDW. I have a white Mickey mug from my parents trip when I was 3. I probably use something everyday from WDW.

10. Tinkerpeas hubby

Tinkerpeas hubby Mouseketeer

I'd have to say our Cinderella and Prince Charming champaigne flutes that have the date my wife and I got married at Disney World (28 September 2008) :lovestruc

11. CopperWife

CopperWife Mouseketeer

Just popping in to say that we got our silhouettes done at DTD. The woman that did them was amazing. I could pick out my DD's silhouette out of a line up - it's that good!

12. KY*Figment

KY*Figment DIS Veteran

We have CRT flutes. Of course I forbid anyone to touch them.

13. dragonfly08

dragonfly08 DIS Veteran

Definitely my coffee mug...Tinker Bell just out of bed, looking pretty unhappy about it, with the phrase "Mornings aren't magical" on the back. That's exactly how I look/feel in the morning, plus the mug is huge so it holds enough coffee to get me going!

14. rachael95

rachael95 DIS Veteran

I try to get a different carved wooden giraffe statue from Animal Kingdom each trip. I love how they look and they sit on my mantel. I haven't been able to get one for every trip, but I try. ;)

They're also not cutsie or obviously Disney. So they look like something an adult would have in their house but they remind me of having fun at Disney.

15. 1stvisit0909

1stvisit0909 DIS Veteran

My "Mornings aren't Pretty" Minnie Coffee cup. I use it every single morning. :rotfl2: Most days I sleep with my Mickey "must have caffeine" night gown too even though its getting a tad old. Must look for a new night gown this trip. :rotfl2:

Also the Classic Mickey ornaments we bought at the christmas shop in DTD

16. 1stvisit0909

1stvisit0909 DIS Veteran

Awww no! We are staying POFQ at Christmas. Lets keep that pixie dust AWAY! Im too used to sleep for a baby with my DDs 11 and 7. :lmao:

17. AshleyD1983

AshleyD1983 Mouseketeer

I love my ornaments from Downtown Disney. I can't wait to put them on the tree for the first time! I also get magnets when we travel, so I picked up a couple of fun magnets.

18. paul_toria96

paul_toria96 DIS Veteran

We are pin traders, so a pin with the year on. But my Fav is my Stitch keyring

19. spacemountainmom

spacemountainmom DIS Veteran

My favorite would be DS! He loves to tease his big sister by telling her that he got to ride all the big rides before she did!

I have two favorite purchases from Disney. The first would be a polar fleece pullover that I bought on the same trip. It still is my "go to" light jacket 14 years later.

The other favorite would be the Pearl mickey head earrings that DH bought for me on our last trip. Pearls are ds's birthstone so the earrings have double the significance for me.

20. ready2vacation

ready2vacation Mouseketeer

My DH's boxers that said "GRUMPY" on the rear...now well worn say "RUMP" :rotfl:

21. KagMama

KagMama Earning My Ears

:) love this!!!