What is your favorite counter service at WDW?

Yak and Yeti at AK is really good for CS. The portions are huge, and the food is really fresh.
MK I'd have to chose ~Peco Bills or Columbia Harbor House.
Epcot~ I'd pick either the Land (not sure if that is the name) or America.
The food is basic in America but it is never ever crowded!!
DHS~ none!!! I really don't like any of the places here for CS.
DTD~For sure Wolfgang Puck Express. LOVE it there.

Have fun planning

Our new favorite is Cosmic Rays in Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom. My DH LOVEd the turkey wrap and I thought the pulled barbecue pork sandwich was very good, and loved the kettle chips that came with it.

Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT
Pecos Bill - Magic Kingdom

Magic Kingdom: Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe.

Epcot: Electric Umbrella.

Hollywood Studios: ABC Commissary.

Animal Kingdom: Flame Tree Barbecue & Pizzafari.

Downtown Disney Marketplace: Earl of Sandwich.

Grand Floridian: Gasparilla's Grill & Games.

My #1 Favorite if you're on the Disney Dining Plan is The Pepper Market at Coronado Springs. You get a lot of "bang for your buck" with entrees like steak and grilled tuna. Yum!

My #2 CS is Sunshine Seasons in Epcot. It has really good, fresh food.

MK: Pecos Bills and Columbia Harbor House. Cosmic Rays is great if everybody wants the same thing. Because that mulitple line thing is a pita if you have kids and its crowded! But I love their pulled pork sandwich and it comes with these delicious chips.

Epcot: Yakitori House (Japan), San Angel Cantina, Sunshine Seasons

DHS: ABC Commissary (love the Cuban sandwiches), Rosie's is not bad for a burger.

AK: Pizzafari, Flame Tree BBQ. I also like Yak and Yeti, but the seating is limited and if its hot forget it, there's very little shade.

DTD: Wolgang Puck's Express. This is my favorite cs in all of WDW. It is so good, they bring you the food on real plates and refill your drinks for you. If you are on the DDP this is the best deal. If you are off the DDP, its still a very good deal for what you get. And large portions that can be shared. We also enjoy the Earl of Sandwich very much and its very reasonable.

I also love Artist's Palette at Saratoga Springs and value food courts, Pop Century's in particular. And the Pepper Market at CSR is incredible. If you are on the DDP, this is another incredible deal for your cs credits.

MK - Cosmic Rays - standard food but I love Sunny Eclipse!/Main Street Bakery - yummy breakfasts!
AK - Pizzafari - good breadsticks!
DHS - Pizza Planet - best Disney pizza I've had so far!
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons - good selection!
DTD - Wolfgang Puck - great food!
Resort - Sassagoula (POFQ) - beignets!

Flame Tree Barbecue at Animal Kingdom is my favorite. The ribs are as good as any TS has. And the Safari Ale makes the heat of the park melt away.

I love this counter service. I always get the chicken and it is a huge portion! When it is the four of us (2 adults, 2 children) we usually get two chicken meals and an order of french fries and have plenty.

Have fun!

MK ~ we enjoy sharing the chicken and ribs at Cosmic Rays and I we enjoyed Columbia Harbour House

AK ~ Yak and Yeti was very yummy!!

Epcot ~ we really enjoyed Tangierine Cafe would love to have tried more here!

MK: Columbia Harbor House...a long time favorite of ours.

Epcot: Yakitori House and San Angel Cantina...we love eating international foods and these two are among the best in WS.

DHS: ABC Commissary and Pizza Planet...DW and I like ABC Commissary, whilst DD and DS prefer PP. Go figure!

AK: Flame Tree BBQ...delicious!

:figment:

For CS, here are my picks:

MK - Columbia Harbor House. Upstairs seating is nice and quiet. My favorite here is the tuna on multigrain bread and the veggie chili. They also have fish and chips and chicken nuggets.
EPCOT - Sunshine Seasons inside the Land: a food court with nice choices. Also worth noting; an actual bakery counter with great desserts. :banana:
HS - Starring Rolls which has nice big sandwiches and a little outdoor patio.
AK - Pizzafari: IMO, the food is always tasty: pizza, chicken parm, Italian sub, and caesar salad w/chicken. The atmosphere is fun and colorful. I love the murals on the walls and the carved animals. If you go, check out all of the rooms.

Good luck and have a nice trip!:goodvibes

We like pizzafari in AK, Cosmic Rays and Columbia Harbour House in MK,
the ff in Morrocco in Epcot, and Rosies(I think that is the name) in DHS. Also, like a PP said, the ff at Port Orleans Riverside is good, especially at breakfast.:)

Earl of Sandwich in the Marketplace
Cosmic Rays in MK
The Artist's Palette at Saratoga Springs Resort
Flame Tree BBQ in AK

Wolfgang Puck Express.

I got the 4 cheese macaroni-awesome. I also got the pizza that was...maybe...vegetarian... awesome!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter