What is your favorite counter service at WDW?

Our fav's are:
DTD- Wolfgang Puck Express
MK-Casey's Hot Dogs-the best hot dogs! Not like any other we tried in WDW
EP-Sunshine Seasons
AK-Flame Tree BBQ
DHS-Pizza Planet

POP Century food court

Had a hard time picking just one favorite!

MK: Love Pecos Bill's, they have a wonderful fixings bar; turkey legs and cheese pretzels at the launching pad; Columbia Harbour House, the Anchors Aweigh tuna sandwich and Lighthouse hummus sandwich. We used to love the chicken strips, but now that they're nuggets they are all bread and very little chicken, not as healthy; Pinocchio Village Haus, the pizza combo and figaro fries to share. :earboy2:

AK: Flame Tree BBQ, the smoked 1/2 chicken plate, smoked chicken sandwich and the fruit plate; Pizzafari, pizza and salad, chicken parmesan sandwich and the breadsticks with marinara. :upsidedow

DHS: ABC Commissary, the chicken curry and Cuban sandwich; Rosie's All American Cafe, the veggie burger and fries; Min and Bill's Dockside, spicy cheese stuffed pretzel and the apple cinnamon stuffed dessert pretzel :love:

EP: Sunshine Seasons, grilled salmon, the Asian plate with sides, cuban sandwich and the turkey and muenster cheese on foccacia; Cantina de San Angel, the wet burrito plate, chicken tacos and the Mexican salad in the flour tortilla; Tangierine Cafe, the veggie plate, chicken shwarma, falafel sandwich; Yorkshire County Fish Shop, the fish and chips of course! :goodvibes

I couldn't just pick one.

MK: Columbia Harbour House
Epcot : Yakitori House, Sunshine Seasons, Yorkshire Fish Shop and the Cantina de San Angel

my favorites are the Flame Tree BBQ, the Cantina in Mexico, Sunshine Seasons, Pizzafari, Cosmic Rays, Earl of Sandwich

Ditto on both of these. I have to say, I think EoS has THE best pb & j I have ever had. (I had what DS5 didn't finish!) Yum! All of us enjoyed our sandwiches there, and we each had something different. I think DS7 had the grilled cheese, and again, best I've ever tasted. (I don't eat grilled cheese that often, but still.) :)

The grilled cheese is awesome.....it's a ton of REAL cheddar. You can order the kids grilled cheeese and it's only about $4. Bonus.....it's the same size as the regular sandwiches.

We enjoy:

Cosmic Ray's
Sunshine Seasons
Pizzafari
Earl of Sandwich
Wolfgang Puck Express
Main St. Bakery for breakfast items

Our favorite is the Tangerine Cafe in Morocco. DS gets the burger and hub and I get some sort of combo platter which is very good.

Amy

Out of the parks Pepper Market

In the parks (I'm probably going to get flamed for this) ABC Comissary, we like that it's not burgers, that it's air conditioned with plenty of seating and we've always had good service

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter