What is your Disney shameful secret?

i have never been on space mtn in four trips. the cruel irony is the first 2 times i went as a tween i was scared. the last 2 times i was with my mother who has a fear of coasters (and guess what? one of the 2 coasters she has ever ridden was space mtn!)

i hated illuminations. my mother and I were those people going, i don't get it, it is just a bunch of glowing stuff?:confused3 we left early.

i too wish they had adult time at disney, or at least an adult only resort or pool at each resort. by the end of the week i am sick of kids and have visions of turning them into mice like that early 90s witch movie. :stir:

i have never been on space mtn in four trips. the cruel irony is the first 2 times i went as a tween i was scared. the last 2 times i was with my mother who has a fear of coasters (and guess what? one of the 2 coasters she has ever ridden was space mtn!)
...would it help any to know it only goes like 25-30mph at it's fastest?

i hated illuminations. my mother and I were those people going, i don't get it, it is just a bunch of glowing stuff?:confused3 we left early.
...soooooo agree

i too wish they had adult time at disney, or at least an adult only resort or pool at each resort. by the end of the week i am sick of kids and have visions of turning them into mice like that early 90s witch movie. :stir:
...love it!

Alrighty... well...
~I hate Space Mountain, but due to its fame, feel I must ride it once per trip even though I'm terrified on it....

~Mission Space makes me :sick:

~ At 24 years old, I stll wish I was Belle....

~Oh and I've told my DH that if he doesn't have fun on his first trip to WDW in Nov/Dec... that it means we will eventually get a divorce, because my love for the mouse comes first :thumbsup2

I had to the choice to have my bachelorette party at Paris or Disney World. I chose Disney World (I had never been to WDW, it was my life long dream)

I play the PS2 disney world kart game just because I miss the rides so much.

I am going to take my son out of school for a week to go back to WDW (he is in kindergarden, it's not that bad)

I realy didn't like HS. I would avoid it on my next trip if it wasn't that my kids are huge fans of Disney Junior.

Epcot is actualy my favorite park

It's a small world is my favorite ride and I keep putting the song in everyone's head.

I'm the disney obsessed, but it's my husband who initiated the project for our upcoming trip. I think he misses WDW even more than I do, but he's a man and won't admit it.

In Paris, a few years ago, we had to choose between going to Mont St-Michel and Disneyland Paris. We chose the mouse. And never regreted it. (it was cool to be at Disney and understand everything. We're french Canadians)

The longest I have ever waited in line (appart for test track that actualy broke down about 10 minutes before our turn) is 45 minutes for BTMRR. I rode POTC twice in a row without waiting. The place was litteraly empty.

I took pictures with caracters I don't even know.

Alrighty... well...
~I hate Space Mountain, but due to its fame, feel I must ride it once per trip even though I'm terrified on it....

~Mission Space makes me :sick:

~ At 24 years old, I stll wish I was Belle....

~Oh and I've told my DH that if he doesn't have fun on his first trip to WDW in Nov/Dec... that it means we will eventually get a divorce, because my love for the mouse comes first :thumbsup2

OMG! I told my DH the same thing! :rotfl:

Good news is, he loved it! Just take him to the tequila bar in Mexico ... that did the trick for me! Now he thinks the "happiness just floats in the air or something..." :rotfl2:

My secret is that I am 25 years old and I would love to go to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and be bibbidi'd out!

Before me and my DW had kids and visited WDW we would bring a few nips into MK to mix with our beverages. We called it MK Happy Hour. After a couple (2) drinks we would head to our ADR for dinner.

Oh how I miss adult Disney sometimes...

Before me and my DW had kids and visited WDW we would bring a few nips into MK to mix with our beverages. We called it MK Happy Hour. After a couple (2) drinks we would head to our ADR for dinner.

Oh how I miss adult Disney sometimes...

You do realize that bringing alcohol into the parks is against Disney rules and Florida law!

Seriously!!!

Here goes:
1) I cannot watch The Lion King Film, but I love FOTLK
2) I hate the Globe in IllumiNations and snore through the song
3) Innovations West/East just bores me.
4) Ditto the Treehouse--I don't care if it is Swiss or Tarzan's

I've never been on EE or the jungle cruise. I have never seen Fantasmic and I have never been to MNSSHP or MVMCP. Also I wouldn't be upset if they leveled DHS and built a new park. Sorry sorry lol

This is the 'secret' thread - no judging is supposed to be happening here!! :)

That's what I thought too! This is the wimpiest "shameful" secret thread because some people are so judgmental. I'm sure people have done a lot wilder things than sneaking a sip before they had kids but, if you have - this is NOT the place to bear your soul!

Keep it to the big secrets like you don't like Dole whips!!!

I hate Splash Mtn - but the kids love it so I grin and bear it - but when I get nervous - I burp... Not loud smelly burps, but little inside burps - it gets worse and worse as we approach the big hill. I'm at the point now where if I am on hold with Disney and the Splash Mtn song is playing - I start burping :rotfl:

I finally saw the American Adventure for the first time in July. Usually DH and I go there for a quick nap in the middle of the afternoon. It is actually a pretty good show after all! Just took 6 trips to find that out!

I finally saw the American Adventure for the first time in July. Usually DH and I go there for a quick nap in the middle of the afternoon. It is actually a pretty good show after all! Just took 6 trips to find that out!

it took me 30 years to finally go to the American Adventure Pavilion.. I thought I didn't "need" to because I live in Virginia...although the inside really reminds me of home with all that crown moulding and columns...but I really enjoyed it!! Why did it take me so long? :faint: Next trip...a funnel cake!! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter