What is your Disney shameful secret?

One of my students (college student) is taking her kids to WDW next week and when I told her I was jealous, she said she only goes for her kids and she's not really into it. So I told her "you're doing it wrong!"

Yep... I'm on your side! :thumbsup2

she needs to tap into her inner child...obviously she has never been to F&W or MNSSHP and trick or treated...

I have rode the Great Movie Ride (one of my can't miss favorites) more than a dozen times in the 4 trips that we have made so far.... and have NEVER had the cowboy segment.

PS I hate it when Mugsy is a female... it just doesn't work as good.

When I was little, I thought we were actually being kidnapped and that everybody on the ride was going to be stuck there forever. Now I wish we were :rotfl2:

As long as I'm here....

I, too, have never tasted the Whip of the Dole.

I found some sneaky places to cuddle with DH.

I ditched the family at HOP in search of a binky for DS (truthfully to sit in the shade alone for 20 min).

I kept my mouth shut while listening to nasty dance moms complain about WDW. I know they were taunting me, the mom who named her daughters after Disney princesses...

The first time I heard about the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights I thought it had something to do with Ozzy and Sharon.

I haven't been here for a while, but thought I'd add one of my own. I play the Magic Kingdom Welcome Melody when I first drive onto Disney property. Hearing that song while driving through the gates just builds my excitement.

maganda said:
The first time I heard about the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights I thought it had something to do with Ozzy and Sharon.

Me too.

My shameful Disney secret? I got married at WDW. But I bypassed the Disney Wedding Machine. Instead, I rented their yacht the Grand One and had a small ceremony on the Seven Seas Lagoon.

Ooops.. pressed send too soon.
To continue...
My SIL married us and as we completed our vows Wishes started behind us. It was a small wedding. DH, myself, immediate family and 7 of our closest friends.it was perfect. How many people can say they had their own private fireworks at their wedding?

I can't stand Snow White! When she's singing especially... just... no.

I was very underwhelmed by Fantasmic!

And speaking of other park things: I really miss Alien Encounter! Anyone else have fond memories of that one? Stitch was just a terrible attempt at PC'ism.

I watched The Lion King so many times when I was a kid, I probably STILL have it memorized...

I can't stand Snow White! When she's singing especially... just... no.

I was very underwhelmed by Fantasmic!

And speaking of other park things: I really miss Alien Encounter! Anyone else have fond memories of that one? Stitch was just a terrible attempt at PC'ism.

I watched The Lion King so many times when I was a kid, I probably STILL have it memorized...

Nothing shameful about missing AE... It was awesome. And I'm right there with you on being underwhelmed by Fantasmic... But then again I've never been a big fan of parades and I feel like half the draw of Fantasmic is the parade of characters on boats.

I have rode the Great Movie Ride (one of my can't miss favorites) more than a dozen times in the 4 trips that we have made so far.... and have NEVER had the cowboy segment.

PS I hate it when Mugsy is a female... it just doesn't work as good.

I would recommend going to GMR in the middle of the day. That should help your chances for getting the Western version (it usually runs between 10-4, but times can vary based on the time of year).

Aw, I'm sorry you don't like female gangsters! But I'm glad they are there (as it's one of my favorite things to do at GMR).

1. I look forward to park popcorn as much as the parks themselves. The first thing I do when I get into each park is find the popcorn vendor. At MK, the order of events goes: Through the turn styles, through the left tunnel under the railroad tracks, stop at the popcorn stand in front of Guest Services, look up at castle.

2. I have never been to any of the live shows at any of the parks because they'll take valuable time out of my ride and strolling-through-the-park time. I take that back, I saw Fantasmic once and was disappointed.

3. Add me to the list of those who have never had a Dole Whip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter