What foods have you never tried and will never try?

I think that may just vary by region. Living in Texas, I have never heard it called anything except poke salad. When you search for poke salad, squillions of hits show up. I also see poke salet, poke salat, poke sallit. Those three remind me of the German word for "salad." So it seems some used the German word for salad and some used the English word for salad. Six of one, half dozen of the other if that is the case. I didn't notice any other explanation.

That sounded a lot like poke, which is a raw fish salad common in Hawaii. I remember seeing it super cheap in supermarkets - like $5/lb.

That sounded a lot like poke, which is a raw fish salad common in Hawaii. I remember seeing it super cheap in supermarkets - like $5/lb.

Different poke salad. Ours is a green that grows wild.

I would eat anything except things that are alive. I probably wouldn't eat most kinds of bugs too. Like maybe ants or crickets but anything filled with pus...no.

Blood, carmivores (dogs, snakes, etc) and genitals. You'd think it's obvious are sold quite a lot here....

I have, tho, tried cow's brains and tendons, and liked them... It all very much depends on the seasoning

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter