What food do you miss?

The maple barbeque filet at Le Cellier! I was so disappointment when it was taken off the menu.:sad2:

I miss the gelato at BC Market Place. I just can't believe they replaced something so unique and delicious with a case of generic muffins and pastries.We always started our WDW visit with a gelato and made another stop the night before we left. So depressing. Bring back our gelato!

:thumbsup2On my last trip to WDW in May, although I wasn't staying at BC, I made a special trip. I just could NOT believe the home scooped gelato was gone unless I saw it for myself. So sad!

Barbeque Chicken Quesadillas from Wolfgang Puck Express. Tried the BBQ pizza and it didn't even come close!

OMG! When did they take it off the menu?! I would try to go there at least 2 times each trip for their quesadilla. It was my favorite thing to eat at Disney, well that and the Dole Whip floats. Please don't tell me they are gone too. Also I didn't know about the gelato at the Beach Club. My kids are not going to be happy about that either. :(

Hand dipped gelato at BC; Butter griddled poundcake and the salmon w/pumpkin bread at Liberty Tree Tavern, and on our first trip in 2002, Tony's Town Square had noodles with butter and mushrooms that were delicious.

I know this will be an unusual one -- I miss the tabouleh wrap and tomato salad at ABC Commissary. :upsidedow I could eat that twice a day when we spent the entire day at DHS.

Breakfast lasagna is still served at CP. :thumbsup2

When I was there in March, they told me they had stopped serving it... maybe it was a seasonal thing? But I was told by two cast members that they had stopped serving it "a couple months ago." Glad it's back!

I miss the original Citrus Swirl at the Sunshine Tree Terrace outside the exit of The Tiki Room. They used to be soft-frozen orange juice swirled with vanilla ice cream. Now they are orange-flavored ice cream swirled with vanilla ice cream. It was my family's tradition to do the Tiki Room & then have a Citrus Swirl. They just aren't as good now.

I also miss the Figaro Fries at Pinocchio Village Haus. I only just discovered them and then they were gone.

When I was there in March, they told me they had stopped serving it... maybe it was a seasonal thing? But I was told by two cast members that they had stopped serving it "a couple months ago." Glad it's back!

You are probably right! I was there in December and it was still served. So sad to hear that it may be gone! :sad2:

pink lemonade at Crystal Palace
Cuban Sandwich at ABC Commissary (the only good thing there!)

A few of my first thoughts were...
- Mickey-shaped pizza in Future World where the Characters are now
- The Concourse Steakhouse
- Breads and Spreads at Mama Melroses

I miss the sugar cookies that were baked onsite ... really dislike those prepackaged desserts :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter