• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Food Court for CS?

What CS Restaurant?

• Old Key West

• Caribbean Beach Resort

• Coronado Springs

• Port Orleans French Quarter

Results are only viewable after voting.
My DH and I loved the Pepper Market but My DH and I realized that if you get one of the huge Rice Krispy blocks you could save it for later. We were always stuffed and never wanted to eat dessert then and those things saved really well. They make YUMMY midnight snacks!!:goodvibes

I stayed at CSR in 04 and switch to POP for the free dining the last few years. We decided to try CSR again this year but I was was a little nervous because of the food. We loved the POP food court, very kid friendly. But thanks to all of you, you have put my mind at ease and I now remember why I love CSR the first time.:love:

I used to be a bigger fan of Coronado, but not so much any more. The last few times we went there we found they changed the taco salad (not for the better) and seemed to have less and less options for dessert each time we went back.

In my opinion I thought they had alot of good choices at All Star Music and POR. We loved the brownie sundaes for snack credits, make your own taco salad at ASMu, and the make your own pasta station at POR:banana:

Does the PM still have those wet burritos they look delicous.

Trying to decide between POFQ and CSR on the quick service plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter