What Food Court for CS?

What CS Restaurant?

• Old Key West

• Caribbean Beach Resort

• Coronado Springs

• Port Orleans French Quarter

Results are only viewable after voting.
According to allears.net, as of 8/17 most of the restaurants that were supposed to be off the 2007 plan are back on the list with the most notable change being that all the CSR eateries are back on the list. Woooo Hooooo!!!!!

Few Items from the lunch menu

vshmyr.jpg

vshnc7.jpg

vshox1.jpg

More pics...
vwpnrc.jpg

Choose a steak
vwpiwx.jpg

Infamous Wet Burrito
vwpkrn.jpg

Italian Dishes
vwpox1.jpg

MUGS
vspg8z.jpg

We liked the food court at Pop. The chicken parmigian is really good, and so is the pizza. The cashiers there were really nice, too. Not as much "bang for your buck" as CSR, but it's good and it's a fun place to eat! :thumbsup2

What is that HUGE mug! I have never seen it. Coronado is a favorite. We eat there atleast twice even when paying out of pocket. Best food in the world!

Oh man, Buzz, I just saw the pix of the Pepper Market food! What wonderful memories!!!! You even included the German Chocolate cake! It's true, the burritos are delicous, DD9 can attest to the chicken alfredo-three times, and the chinese dishes were great, too! Oh yeah, the burgers, and casidas were also good. Also, smoothies are included in the DDP. It's also important to note the Pepper Market staff was very helpful, and polite.

Buzz, At the Pepper Market what does one get for 1 CS credit. For instance, at lunch do I get one choice such as the Catch of the Day Tacos, plus my beverage plus a dessert? Is that right? What if I wasn't that hungry and just got french fries or veggies? Would that be just a snack credit.

How does it work for breakfast?

Sorry for all the questions, we've never done the DDP and we haven't been to CSR in 8 years...

Thanks!

PamNC

henry lutz said:
buzz
are you saying that they offer the same menu items for lunch and dinner ?

thank you
Yes they do but you can't get a baked potato during lunch. Those are only available after 4:00pm.

just came back from disney w/ the free dining plan. We headed over to coronado springs and decided to split the taco salad after seeing it..!! :Pinkbounc

Yikes!! It was huge... we still couldn't finish it, and also brought the dessert home. *Note the desserts there* You cannot get the good looking cakes & such.... we were limited to a pastry. (apple turnover was yummmmmy)

Too bad you couldn't get the cakes, flan, Tiramisu, etc for dessert. I wonder if it's a change because of the free dining? We really enjoyed those desserts in July when we had DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter