What Food Court for CS?

What CS Restaurant?

• Old Key West

• Caribbean Beach Resort

• Coronado Springs

• Port Orleans French Quarter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yep...there was a woman there at the bakery counter to get your goods out. I asked her for a dessert and she asked me if I was on the dining plan. When I said yes, she said this is what you can choose from. & they were all pastries.

I just got back from CSR and ate @ PM MANY days of the trip...My vote BY FAR as the best CS on the DDP, in terms of value and quality. YUMMMMMMYYY I MISSSSS IT SO MUCH!!! WAHHHH! LOL....:) I have a few photos in my CSR report link below of food.

MissMichelle said:
I just got back from CSR and ate @ PM MANY days of the trip...My vote BY FAR as the best CS on the DDP, in terms of value and quality. YUMMMMMMYYY I MISSSSS IT SO MUCH!!! WAHHHH! LOL....:) I have a few photos in my CSR report link below of food.
Great photos!! Thanks for sharing!!

MissMichelle said:
Your photos in your report are making me hungry!! Thanks for sharing!!

The Pepper Market at CSR would be my first choice!! Great choices from several different food stations.

MissMichelle said:
Great review and photos, thanks!

MissMichelle said:
Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for the reviews/pictures. I had never even considered CSR, now we are definitely putting it on our must do for next year.

AuntieM03 said:
Thanks for the reviews/pictures. I had never even considered CSR, now we are definitely putting it on our must do for next year.
I love CSR!! Have a great time!

CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT QUICK INFO

PEPPER MARKET FOOD PHOTOS

JUST BACK THREADS

wb6r04.jpg

Best Pool – Voted by Dis’ers
Best mod pool. It offers a great slide (123 ft long), an arcade, a sand volleyball court, and a playground at the main pool area.

OKW is easily the worst choice of these. I'm suprised it even got three votes.

The Pepper Market at CSR, hands down! I love the grilled tuna, the steak, the pizza and the huge wedge-like fries are to die for!

Buzz is right... The rib eye and prime rib at Pepper Market are awesome. We arrive April 4, 2007... can't wait. Medium rare for me!

I've always enjoyed our meals at the Pepper Market. Higher quality of food over traditional food courts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter