What Disney song can move you to tears everytime?

I See the Light - Tangled
Beauty and the Beast
When You Wish Upon a Star - Pinocchio
Best of Friends - Fox and the Hound

I'll second Baby Mine (well, I'm sure I'm not the second to say it), and also give a mention to When She Loved Me from the second Toy Story movie.

Not really a song, but the score that plays during Wall-e when Eve is looking for a replacement circuit board in the trash compactor room. That scene was amazing, and the score made it perfect, and I loved how Mo and Wall-e were themselves in the scene, while Eve is chaotically trying to fix Wall-e.

"So Close" from Enchanted... no doubt about it when I hear it, I am moved to tears. I also am very sensitive to the "Farewell" instrumental from the end of Pocahontas. Definitely go no where near that music if I am feeling at all down. :rotfl:

Since my dd died it's been "You'll be in my Heart" from Tarzan....

A dream is a wish your heart makes from Cinderella. Beauty and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast also makes me feel emotional.

I See The Light from Tangled. It's just so sweet and romantic it brings me to tears every time. Once, I was watchin it on my DVD player while trying to fall asleep, and the next morning, my mom asked, "Were you crying last night?" I awkwardly said no, then walked away:blush:

mine would have to be Goodbye May Seem Forever from fox and the hound it's just so sad
also i get sad when i listen to Heaven's Light from Hunchback of Notre Dame

Omigaud, in the opening sequence of Tarzan, when Kala hears him crying after losing her baby to Sabour.

"Somewhere, something is calling for you..."

Kala's running by that waterfall. Ahhhh, just thinking about it makes my vision go all blurry.

The intro to Oliver and Company, I think it's Once Upon A Time in New York City - when oliver is in the box and no one wants him..oh god.

also Not in Nottingham from Robin Hood when they're all tied up and starving. jesus.

It's a 3-way tie between...

'When You Wish Upon a Star', 'Baby Mine', and 'Feed the Birds (Tuppence a Bag)'. :sad:

Beauty and the beast- Beauty and the beast this was my favourite Disney Movie and this was my favourite song growing up.

Beauty and the Beast and oddly enough, Circle of Life. Especially the part when the music picks up again when Rafiki raises Simba in the air. I lose it every time and I don't know why!

I love the song of beauty and the beast. When I listen it my eyes are getting wet. That has very romantic lyrics. Also I like to listen “When You Wish Upon a Star”.

“When You Wish Upon a Star,” "Wishes," and "Spectromagic" do it for me. I always feel a bit ridiculous, but I don't mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter