What Disney song can move you to tears everytime?

Baby Mine from Dumbo & Part of your world (the instrumental bit at the beginning of the film)

Someone earlier said 'Feed the birds' - I got a little merry on a night out once and for some unknown reason (and for which I'm now locally famed for) started singing this out loud. That brought tears to many a person eyes :confused3

There are many Disney songs that would cause me to shed a tear, "When you wished upon a Star" and "When She Loved Me" being two of them. But what would really get me crying is when I listen to the soundtrack of Wishes. It always takes me back to the last day of being in Disney, whether on vacation or my last day of working there.

Just One Dream from Disneyland's Golden Dreams. It's just so inspiring! The bridge ("we are the wings/and we can fly into forever") and the line "look to the mountaintop, not the mountain in your way" are the best. I actually tried to sing it for a singing competition on another Disney site I'm on and I couldn't get through it because I kept choking up ^.^;;

I also bawl at Wishes, even though I haven't gotten to see the show (my family is of the "fireworks are boring, let's go for the short lines" mindset. Sigh). It's so pretty!

"When You Wish Upon a Star" (pinocchio)
"You'll Be in My Heart" (tarzan)
"Circle of Life" (Lion King)

When She Loved Me, Baby Mine, Feed the Birds, When You're the Best of Friends, and A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes always make me cry. This is not, however, to say that I don't tear up over any song in any Disney movie on any given day. I am such a baby!

There are so many, but at the moment:

"I see the lights" from Tangled

I cried at the cinema and I cry at home....

:hug:

For me it's always "when you wish upon a star" though i manage to not to ruin my makeup when i'm at the parks (most of the times) for both the lyrics and the music
Then "Candle on the Water", "Baby Mine", "You'll be in my Heart" for the meaning of the lyrics, not just the music.
Also big orchestral music such as Fantasmic!, Spectromagic, Reflections of Earth and many movie scores are quite moving to me.

Music from the firework shows and disney celebration Wishes, Remember the Magic, Remember When, Believe there's Magic in the Stars also make me shed a tear or two

And for the special memories they evoke also Remember the Magic (the parade version), Just Like We Dreamed it (from DLRP's 15th celebration)

And I'm sure there are many others that bring me to tears :D

first prize goes to When You Wish Upon a Star though :wizard:

I don't know if this counts, but on the Wishes! soundtrack when the young kids are singing, it just touches my heart :goodvibes

You'll be in my heart - Phil Collins
A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes from Cinderella
Can You Feel the Love Tonight from The Lion King
Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid
When You Wish Upon A Star from Pinocchio

I miss these classic Disney songs, but I still hate those remakes they made.

"Goodbye May Seem Forever" from The Fox and the Hound. Lots of Disney songs make me tear up...but this one makes me bawl like a baby, everytime.

There's a lot of Disney songs that can move me to tears!

Baby Mine
When You Wish Upon A Star
Once Upon A Dream
A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes

Goodbye May Seem Forever" from The Fox and the Hound. Lots of Disney songs make me tear up...but this one makes me bawl like a baby, everytime.
Always had to fast forward through that part!

"Reflection" from Mulan can get me if I'm in the right mood.

I saw "Heaven's Light" and "God Help the Outcasts" from Hunchback and "Someone's Waiting for You" from Rescuers mentioned, and yeah, have to agree with those ones. Total waterworks.

Reflection from Mulan and Part of your world from Little Mermaid although I think what's going on in the films (especially for little mermaid and knowing her fathers reaction when he comes in at the end) contribute at least partially to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter