What Disney song can move you to tears everytime?

"You'll Be in My Heart" I think it's from Tarzan. My nephew would sing it when he was little and I always teared up.

"When you wish upon a star"

Words can not express the feeling I get inside and the reasons why.

OK, this may be odd but the Jim Brickman/Josh Gracin version of "When I See an Elephant Fly" makes me bawl my little eyes out. I think because when I hear it, I think of how long I waited for my first trip to Disney and how excited I am that my kids don't have to wait nearly as long as I did and... sob...

Oh.........I can't even begin to listen to the soundtrack from Wishes without tearing up! I must look hilarious in the van, with tears down my face, driving down the road......:lmao:

"Remember the Magic" by Brian McKnight - it's from the 20th anniversary celebration. It was the last song we played at our reception for our Fairy Tale Wedding :lovestruc

:sad2:Mine is Jessie's song on TS2...When she loved me.

Whats yours?????

"When She Loved Me" from TS2 is mine, too. Every time I hear it, it makes me think of DD growing up and not needing me anymore. I have listened to the song literally hundreds of times, and I sob each and every time.

The only other Disney song that comes close is "Baby Mine" from Dumbo. Images of the mom who can't get close enough to her baby to comfort him- just kills me!

I have two. "When She Loved Me" from TS2 like the OP
and "Baby Mine" from Dumbo. I seriously have to LEAVE THE ROOM when watching either of these movies and the scene with those songs come on. I am actually tearing up a little bit right now, because A picture of Dumbo and his mother holding on to each other trunk to trunk through her prison cage just flashed through my head. :sad2: I'm such a sentimental slob.

I have two. "When She Loved Me" from TS2 like the OP
and "Baby Mine" from Dumbo. I seriously have to LEAVE THE ROOM when watching either of these movies and the scene with those songs come on. I am actually tearing up a little bit right now, because A picture of Dumbo and his mother holding on to each other trunk to trunk through her prison cage just flashed through my head. :sad2: I'm such a sentimental slob.

I'm with you. I can't watch the film in the Animation tour because of the Dumbo scene, which I have successfully avoided in my life. A friend gave us a copy of Dumbo and I warned my daughter to NOT watch it because she and I are SO CLOSE that I told her she would cry. She got to that song, shut it off, ran to me and said she would never watch that movie again.

"You've Got a Friend in Me," gets me every time. My DS16 was almost two when we first saw Toy Story at the theater and it has been a love affair with him ever since. Just brings me back to his Buzz and Woody room that had just been his Mickey nursery... sigh.

"You'll be in my heart" from Tarzan, definitely. And my youngest keeps asking for it in the car. Deep breaths mommy :lmao:

I cannot think of the name of the song but it is from The Fox and the Hound. It is the scene where the lady takes Todd out to the woods to leave him.

All your choices are great. But for me, my top choice would be The Little Mermaid, "Part of Your World." Ariel's dream to have legs and be out of the water.

I wanna be where the people are, I wanna see, wanna see 'em dancin,' walkin' around on those, Whaddya call 'em? Oh, feet
Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far, Legs are required for jumpin', dancin,' Strollin' along down the, What's that word again? Street
Up where they walk, Up where they run, Up where they stay all day in the sun, Wanderin' free, wish I could be, Part of that world

"You'll Be in My Heart"
"When you Wish Upon a Star"
"Candle on the Water" from Pete's Dragon
"Go the Distance" from Hercules
all of Wishes
and last but not least, another nod for "Remember the Magic" by Brian McKnight.

Ditto to "Baby Mine" from Dumbo. That's exactly what I thought of as soon as I read the title of the thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter