What Disney song can move you to tears everytime?

The circle of life
Can you feel the love tonight(ESPECIALLY when they sing it in the festival of the lion king at animal kingdom)
Colors of the wind
WISHES
A dream is a wish your heart makes

mine is the piece of score that plays when Andy and Bonny play together in TS3, and the little song Jack and Sally sing at the end of The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Wow, theres alot that will get me every now and then but Candle on the Water from Petes Dragon, No Way Out from Brother Bear and Wishes are the ones that get me every time I listen to them.

Circle of Life - mostly because its so badass :)

any instrumental music in the lion king but especially when simba is talking to mufasa's spirit, i die everytime haha

also - once upon a time in new york city from the beginning of Oliver and Company when he's in the box on the sidewalk, i can barely even watch that part

Robin Hood - Not in Nottingham - the scene is so so sad

"Baby Mine" from Dumbo.
"When She Loved Me" from Toy Story II. (And I'm not even a fan of TS. XD)
"He Lives In You" from The Lion King.
"You'll Be in My Heart" Tarzan.

I have a few songs that make me tear up....

1. When She loved me from Toy Story 2

2. the instrumental music after Mufasa dies in the Lion King

3. When you wish upon a star

4. I see the light from Tangled

5. God help the Outcasts from the Hunchback of Notre Dame

6. So this is love...Cinderella.

7. baby mine from Dumbo

"Goodbye May Seem Like Forever" from the Fox and the Hound.

"When She Loved Me" Toy Story 2.

"God Help The Outcasts" Hunchback of Notre Dame.

"Baby Mine" From Dumbo makes be sob like a little baby every time. Sometimes I just skip that part :laughing:

And I'm not sure if this counts, but in Wall-E, when he plays his love song from that movie he likes to watch...totally brings the tears. I have no idea what the name of the song is. I think I read somewhere that it's from Guys and Dolls?? Not sure.

I'm sure there's more that I can't think of now. I'm not a big crier, most of my friends and family have never seen me cry. But man, Disney films get me every time.

And I'm not sure if this counts, but in Wall-E, when he plays his love song from that movie he likes to watch...totally brings the tears. I have no idea what the name of the song is. I think I read somewhere that it's from Guys and Dolls?? Not sure.

Wall-E watches "Hello, Dolly!" and the love song from that movie is "It Only Takes A Moment". Very sniffle-inducing, I agree.

**Fun fact- Michael Crawford, of Phantom of the Opera fame, appears in "Hello, Dolly!" as Cornelius Hackl and sings "It Only Takes A Moment".

Wall-E watches "Hello, Dolly!" and the love song from that movie is "It Only Takes A Moment". Very sniffle-inducing, I agree.

**Fun fact- Michael Crawford, of Phantom of the Opera fame, appears in "Hello, Dolly!" as Cornelius Hackl and sings "It Only Takes A Moment".

Thanks! I knew it had some form of the word "doll" in the title, haha.

Another one for 'I See The Light' from 'Tangled'

Saw it in the theater and kept wiping my eyes the entire time. I must admit, I'm more of a 2D fan, but 3D was the only way to do that scene any justice. :lovestruc

When You Wish Upon A Star and Feed the Birds are definitely my top two - add in walking or running through the castle listening to When You Wish Upon A Star and it only adds on to the tears!

I'd encourage everyone to go rewatch Brother Bear for the "No Way Out" scene. That has to be this single saddest moment of any animated film I've ever seen, Disney or otherwise. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter