What did you name your owner's locker?

:rotfl: I am honored to be your biggest conquest to date!:worship: I think you have set your sights pretty high to convince the WDW drivers to come over to the dark side!! I hope they can see it would just be a matter of hopping in the car like they were going out to run errands!! :thumbsup2 Good luck!!

I have to say that all of the conversation with Annie has swayed us to the dark...oops...Purple side.
After much deliberation, my wife and i are naming our locker "M&M's Disney Kit". We had M&M's as favors for our wedding (M&M for Mark and Marlow), They were even purple and white!:goodvibes
What a way to name a locker... after two things we love: Chocolate and Disney :thumbsup2

how about:

Prince

Purple Nurple

Grape Ape

Violet (with a sticker of Violet from the Incredibles on it)

Jimi Hendrix (purple was his favorite color)

紫 is the chinese character for purple

Deep Purple (band)

Name the first box "One Eyed" the second box "One Horned" and the next box "Flying Purple People Eater".

Klingons have purple blood.

um, maybe "Pandora's Folly", or "Pandora Keep Out".

Jack in The

Think Outside of Me

Caution: Contents Under Vacation Pressure

Biohazard

Contents: Live Snakes

We have our own box that we drive down with. Unfortunately it's clear with a blue top and the boring words "travel box" written in sharpie on the top. We keep most of the seasonal disney stuff in there (from sunscreen to xmas lights).

I like the purple people eater one!

I have to say that all of the conversation with Annie has swayed us to the dark...oops...Purple side.
After much deliberation, my wife and i are naming our locker "M&M's Disney Kit". We had M&M's as favors for our wedding (M&M for Mark and Marlow), They were even purple and white!:goodvibes
What a way to name a locker... after two things we love: Chocolate and Disney :thumbsup2

That's cute...
:lmao: I just re-named ours last week...it WAS just called "Our Disney Box" (boring) and so I changed it to "White House in a Box (aka Anal Annie's Sanity Saver)"! John keeps telling me to stop calling it a box - it's a Locker he says with a capital 'L'! :rotfl: But I just can't seem to shake the "box" word. Anyway, our last name is White so we always joke that our house is The White House so now we have it all packed up in a box!:thumbsup2

I didn't realize we could name and have name plates, I hope it is not too late. We have not had our first visit yet so I hope the change will work, we went with:

"The Culli Family Hope Chest"

Next month we have a sticker that says: Warning: We can't think of a name for this box!!

I'm surprised nobody has named theirs "Pandora's Box".

Sulley's Box (from Monsters Inc) seems a good possibility too, being blue and purple.

Or Wall-E...since he was essentially a square box-shaped character!

Tub of Terror, because ToT is the most Fav family ride... not original, but I wonder if John will be scared when he goes to move this box in a couple of weeks ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter