What did you name your owner's locker?

BirdsOfPreyDave

Disney Lover, DVC Member, SSR Fanatic
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I got an email from John today that they're printing new nameplates for all the lockers. If you've named your locker (by Monday), the new label will show the name.

I tried to be clever, but the creative juices just weren't flowing. I toyed with "Vacation in a Box", "Purple Box = Happy Trip", and "Crud I refuse to carry back home." But I finally decided on something more personal, and settled on "Dave -n- Paul's Locker O' Fun"

So what'd you name yours?

Still working on the name.
It's a lot of stress on a Friday night, trying to think up a witty name for a purple box.

"Fred" just doesn't seem to be good enough.

I think I just got real creative and named it "Our Disney Box".:rolleyes:

I saw the email come through today but didn't have time to keep up with email and planned to read it later. I'm glad I read this thread or I wouldn't have known about the option to name our locker!

My DH just said "Ears and Gear" so that's what I changed it to. If we get more creative before Monday, I figure we can alway change it again.

I named ours Over "stuffed", because it is definitely has too much "stuff" in it and it's STUFFED!

Monday's not a firm deadline. That's just when we will begin replacing the "nameplates" on all of our Lockers. That process will take a good two weeks! And we can always reprint a label on request. This just seemed to be a good time to give our Member's the option since we had to print new labels anyway.

The new labels will have Members' name, the Locker number, a bar code and we are also including the Locker name. Members have always been able to name their Locker but it hasn't shown up anywhere except on our dashboard (that's what we call the My Account section of the Owner's Locker site). This will be especially handy for Members with more than one Locker. Our system will automatically generate a default name "My First Locker", "My Second Locker", etc. which is a bit boring. Much more fun to have something like "D&R's Love Locker", "The Johnson Treasure Chest", "Vault Disney" or the "Marshall Locker of Doom" don't you think? I didn't make those up, by the way.
j

Our first locker, beta blue in color, is now named "Blue Without You." Locker #2 is named "Purple Reigns."

I wanted to name ours Locker to the World (kinda like KTTW) but my kids looked at me like I'd lost my mind so we settled for Locker to the World of Disney.

Some REALLY cute and creative names on here!!! I'm thinking.......let you know when we have come up with a name:)

I named ours "the closet at my mother-in-law's house"

I have 2 blue lockers named Vault Disney and Vault Disney Jr. Wish I could remember which one has nothing but holiday decorations in it.

I named ours "the closet at my mother-in-law's house"

LOL, I thought about naming it "Fibber MaGee's closet", but I didn't think too many would know what I meant, but that thougt process is what got me to "Over 'stuffed'".

We named ours "Everything but the kitchen sink", considering what we have in it, it's a very appropiate name ;)

I did have mine named "Wrecker's Loon" which is an anagram of "Owner's Locker" but just changed it to "Fáilte Abhaile" which is "Welcome Home" in Gaelic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter