What did you name your owner's locker?

*sniff* I feel so left out --- I don't have one of these nifty lockers (yet!)

I am trying to work out if it's worth it if you only go 1x a year or every other year...

When we started as Beta members, we weren't sure how much we would either. We now love it and are happy to see it every trip now. We drive every time too. Our children are also happy to see their Disney box.

Monday's not a firm deadline. That's just when we will begin replacing the "nameplates" on all of our Lockers. That process will take a good two weeks! And we can always reprint a label on request. This just seemed to be a good time to give our Member's the option since we had to print new labels anyway.

j

John,

Our daughter who is 6 would like to know....."why do they get to keep my princess bed?!!? She is always happy to see our box but from the way she asked us that question I think she is picturing someone sleeping in her princess bed.:rotfl:

John,

Our daughter who is 6 would like to know....."why do they get to keep my princess bed?!!? She is always happy to see our box but from the way she asked us that question I think she is picturing someone sleeping in her princess bed.:rotfl:
So when no one is looking, John sleeps in the Princess Bed?!
5.gif

This is how rumors get started. ;)

We named our one 'Mosley Mouse Gear' after the store at Epcot. I think it's got as much in it as the store too. :rotfl:

I have 2 lockers and it's hard enough to come up with one name! I can't think of anything!:rotfl:

My entire family rolled their eyes when I told them we needed to name the locker. I'm not really creative, but I came up with Mouse House Gear. And, the best part is, we get to see it again next Tuesday!!! :woohoo::yay::cheer2:

I named mine "Lisa's Sanity Saver" a long time ago. I couldn't think of a new name, because, for me, nothing fit it better. Who knew Owner's Locker could provide mental wellness too!:thumbsup2

Thanks John and Brian!!!:goodvibes

Di's Tink Tidbits...can't wait to see it in August!!! If I didn't have a kid looking at college in three years, I'ld be naming two of the darned things!!!

John -
We didn't get an email. Maybe since we just signed up awhile ago but haven't used it yet. Can we still name ours?

Terri, I still have a few e-mails to send out...it's been a bit crazy. Of course you can name it!

Lockers with the new labels started going out Tuesday. Here's what the old ones look like:

Ploetzold.jpg

And here's the new one:

Ploetznew.jpg

john

:rotfl: OMG...I just read that card...It clearly says to flip it upon departure...pretty sure we didn't do any flipping! :rolleyes: :scared: So sorry....made mental note for next time!!

Hi Annie!
Don't worry about flipping the card (has anyone ever told you that you worry too much?!?!)
The resorts asked us to do that so they could keep the Lockers coming in separate from the Lockers going out. We use the bar codes. Our system won't let us pick a Locker up before its time!
j

I love the idea of naming our OL; my brain just needs to get a little bit more creative. :lmao: I'll be thinking of it now and hopefully between Dh and I, we will come up with something more creative than Locker #1. :rotfl:

After toying with a few different names ("Crate Expectations", "Contents Under Pressure") DH christened ours "WDW TARDIS". For those who are not Dr. Who fans, a TARDIS is a time travel vehicle but the word is often used to refer to something that is larger on the inside than it is on the outside. Considering how much stuff we managed to fit into our locker, DH thought it was an appropriate name.

how about:

Prince

Purple Nurple

Grape Ape

Violet (with a sticker of Violet from the Incredibles on it)

Jimi Hendrix (purple was his favorite color)

紫 is the chinese character for purple

Deep Purple (band)

Name the first box "One Eyed" the second box "One Horned" and the next box "Flying Purple People Eater".

Klingons have purple blood.

um, maybe "Pandora's Folly", or "Pandora Keep Out".

Jack in The

Think Outside of Me

Caution: Contents Under Vacation Pressure

Biohazard

Contents: Live Snakes

We have our own box that we drive down with. Unfortunately it's clear with a blue top and the boring words "travel box" written in sharpie on the top. We keep most of the seasonal disney stuff in there (from sunscreen to xmas lights).

how about:

Name the first box "One Eyed" the second box "One Horned" and the next box "Flying Purple People Eater".

Oh I love this!!! I used to go around singing that song all of the time when I was little. I am sure that I drove my parents nuts!. :laughing: Do you mind if I steal your idea since clearly I am not creative enough to come up with something on my own?

After I received John's email I asked DH if he had a good idea for a name. His response... Casandra. WHAT? I'm thinking something along the lines of The Bottomless Pit (it's amazing how much you can actually get in there). He's decided if we go with The Bottomless Pit the name should be in German so it has more panache. I married a nut.

After I received John's email I asked DH if he had a good idea for a name. His response... Casandra. WHAT? I'm thinking something along the lines of The Bottomless Pit (it's amazing how much you can actually get in there). He's decided if we go with The Bottomless Pit the name should be in German so it has more panache. I married a nut.

Sounds like my husband. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter