What Are You Reading Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just finishing Twilight. Should be finished with it tonight. Then onto New Moon. Maybe I'll finish it before the movie comes out on November 20th. Wish me luck!!!:goodvibes

I'd be interested in how you like The Inn at Eagle Point. I like Sherryl Woods and was thinking of getting that book.

I'm not the OP but I read this series and enjoyed it :goodvibes

Enough going on to keep my attention but overall an enjoyable "light" read.

Trying to decide what to read next. Heading off to vacation soon, and was looking for a good book to read on a 6 hour plane ride.

I was debating between "The Brief and Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao" or "Eat, Pray, Love". Any recommendations?

Trying to decide what to read next. Heading off to vacation soon, and was looking for a good book to read on a 6 hour plane ride.

I was debating between "The Brief and Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao" or "Eat, Pray, Love". Any recommendations?

I haven't read the first one, I liked "Eat Pray Love" but it won't take you 6 hours to get through it. bring both!

Cemetery Dance by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. Grabs you by the throat from the first page. I just hate I can't stay home and read all day today!

Cemetery Dance by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child. Grabs you by the throat from the first page. I just hate I can't stay home and read all day today!

Is this the newest book in the continuation of the Agent Penergast stories?
If so, have you read the others? I think the last one was Dance of Death...
I love these books!

I just read Chasing Harry Winston by the same author that wrote The Devil Wears Prada...quick, light chick lit beach read...

Is this the newest book in the continuation of the Agent Penergast stories?
If so, have you read the others? I think the last one was Dance of Death...
I love these books!

I just read Chasing Harry Winston by the same author that wrote The Devil Wears Prada...quick, light chick lit beach read...

Yes, this is the latest. Be prepared though, it starts out awful. A MAJOR character from previous books is murdered in a bizarre way (not Pendergast or Vincent).

Ok Robin, you've hooked me! I will need to put my name on reserve for Cemetery Dance!

If anyone likes intrigue I highly recommend the Preston and Child books (co-authors)...they are awsome! They have several different series and sequal books out.

Currently, I'm reading River's End by Nora Roberts. Only a few pages through, but really enjoying it as I do all her books. I just finished two of her other books on Saturday. I read about 4-5 of her books a week, I REALLY, REALLY enjoy her.

Death Qualified, a legal mystery by Kate Wilhelm (it's a series, and I think I will have finished the series once I finish this book! :sad1:).

Ok Robin, you've hooked me! I will need to put my name on reserve for Cemetery Dance!

If anyone likes intrigue I highly recommend the Preston and Child books (co-authors)...they are awsome! They have several different series and sequal books out.

I lucked up, I'm watching it on amazon, planned to buy it for my Kindle as soon as a returned item to them means they put $80 credit back on my giftcard balance, I don't want to give them any money until I know for sure they are going to do that. Anyway, I walked in the library yesterday to pick up two throwaway romantic suspense books they had called me about (I love our library, I can request online, they call when it's at my cloeset branch). Cemetery Dance was just sitting on the new release shelf, calling my name. saved me $10!

Not currently reading anything until the school year ends. I have started quite a collection to read over the summer which includes; City of Thieves, The Great Bridge, The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society, and Brooklyn. I can't wait for summer to begin!

For English II Honors:

A Midsummer Night's Dream --Shakespeare

For fun:

Keeping the Moon --Sarah Dessen

My Sister's Keeper --Jodi Picault

Just finished Water for Elephants (Sara Gruen) last night. I loved this book!!

Just started The Secret Life of Bees today. (Sue Monk Kidd).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter