What Are You Celebrating on Your Next Trip?

We won't be there until the end of April, but my husband and I will be celebrating our 13th Anniversary in MK on April 26th. I'm so excited over the idea of having our Anniversary dinner at Be Our Guest.

Being alive and able to make memories with my children. :)

This is also a trip I promised my boys we would take after I finished the surrogacy I was doing. It helps make up for any hormonal mommy moments they may have endured while I was baking a baby girl for someone else. :love:

Oct 31 - Nov 12
Our 40th Wedding Anniversary
65th birthday on Nov 9
Granddaughter celebrating her 21st birthday on Nov 11
Granddaughter's husband celebrating his birthday on Nov 8
Seeing our first two great-grandchildren

Celebrating my best friend's first trip and my NEW JOB with salary increase! I just put in my two weeks Tuesday so Disney will be between jobs on our trip!:)

justmeinflorida said:
We will be going Feb. 23rd-Mar. 2nd and celebrating our children's birthdays. DD 2/26 will be 14yrs and DS 2/25 will be 2yrs.

Happy birthdays to your DKs!

Missy13d69 said:
We won't be there until the end of April, but my husband and I will be celebrating our 13th Anniversary in MK on April 26th. I'm so excited over the idea of having our Anniversary dinner at Be Our Guest.

Happy anniversary to you and your DH!

GusGusGirl said:
We'll be celebrating my DH's 50th birthday. Can't wait!

Happy birthday to your DH.

WDmommyof4 said:
Being alive and able to make memories with my children. :)

This is also a trip I promised my boys we would take after I finished the surrogacy I was doing. It helps make up for any hormonal mommy moments they may have endured while I was baking a baby girl for someone else. :love:

Have a great post-surrogacy trip!

circus4u said:
Oct 31 - Nov 12
Our 40th Wedding Anniversary
65th birthday on Nov 9
Granddaughter celebrating her 21st birthday on Nov 11
Granddaughter's husband celebrating his birthday on Nov 8
Seeing our first two great-grandchildren

Happy anniversary and birthdays!

rachel09985 said:
Celebrating my best friend's first trip and my NEW JOB with salary increase! I just put in my two weeks Tuesday so Disney will be between jobs on our trip!:)

Happy first trip, and congrats on the new job!

Next Sept we will celebrate our DD's first trip plus she turn 2 while there. It will also be my 20th trip and my parents 40th wedding Anniversary.

I will be celebrating that I saved enough money to pay for the trip. :yay: Daddy is not a Disney fan so if we go I pay for it myself. I am a stay at home mommy. I make extra $ selling hair bows. My 5 year old says that her mommy is the real "Minnie Mouse." My daughter and I spent 7 days at Disney last month from Mommy's bow money.

I am saving up enough now so I can take her and big brother this summer.

Mom, Grammie, and I will be celebrating being together and probably our last Disney trip :( but it should still be a great time.

We'll be celebrating both my mom and dad's birthdays during our trip. One starts the week and the other almost ends it. Getting them a co-gift has been the best way to do it for a few years now. It's also going to be a belated 30th wedding anniversary gift for them from my sister and me.

In 2010 I was diagnosed with a serious (and likely terminal at some point) disease (Stage 4 kidney disease) and it's a disease that other than destroying the kidneys literally takes all the energy out of you. Last year was a bit rough as I found myself not being able to walk long distances without taking a rest. This year I actually did a 5K walk for cancer and this year when I go in December other than celebrating being at Disney I will be celebrating life itself as it's something that can never be duplicated or appreciated enough. Separately, the person I dedicated the cancer walk to is a cancer survivor and often times I'll do some of her Christmas shopping for her 5 year old daughter who is a huge Disney fan and loves Rapunzel.

luvfigment said:
Next Sept we will celebrate our DD's first trip plus she turn 2 while there. It will also be my 20th trip and my parents 40th wedding Anniversary.

Soccer and Swim Mom said:
I will be celebrating that I saved enough money to pay for the trip. :yay: Daddy is not a Disney fan so if we go I pay for it myself. I am a stay at home mommy. I make extra $ selling hair bows. My 5 year old says that her mommy is the real "Minnie Mouse." My daughter and I spent 7 days at Disney last month from Mommy's bow money.

I am saving up enough now so I can take her and big brother this summer.

bandit90 said:
Mom, Grammie, and I will be celebrating being together and probably our last Disney trip :( but it should still be a great time.

Angebee said:
We'll be celebrating both my mom and dad's birthdays during our trip. One starts the week and the other almost ends it. Getting them a co-gift has been the best way to do it for a few years now. It's also going to be a belated 30th wedding anniversary gift for them from my sister and me.

CTDisneyfan816 said:
In 2010 I was diagnosed with a serious (and likely terminal at some point) disease (Stage 4 kidney disease) and it's a disease that other than destroying the kidneys literally takes all the energy out of you. Last year was a bit rough as I found myself not being able to walk long distances without taking a rest. This year I actually did a 5K walk for cancer and this year when I go in December other than celebrating being at Disney I will be celebrating life itself as it's something that can never be duplicated or appreciated enough. Separately, the person I dedicated the cancer walk to is a cancer survivor and often times I'll do some of her Christmas shopping for her 5 year old daughter who is a huge Disney fan and loves Rapunzel.

Have great trips and congratulations everyone!

Just booked our trip for August 21-29, 2013 at Art of Animation, so excited!! We are celebrating many things - it's been a rough year for my Mom, my dad left her after 45 years and she has had to restart her life at 63, but she did get her driver's license, which was a huge accomplishment for her, and she is coming on this vacation to finally do something for HER! My cousin is graduating college in May, so the trip started out as something I wanted to do for her since she LOVES Disney just like her big cousin (me), and my daughter will be 8 in June and I took her for her 5th birthday and promised myself I would try to get her there again in a couple of years, and this is a great year with the opening of Fantasyland! When we were there last, It's a Small world was closed for renovation, so I can't wait to take my daughter on it :-)

Congrats and wishing great trips to all others who are celebrating!!!

We are planning on November 2013 (just haven't picked exact dates yet) and will be celebrating my son's birthday and his wedding. The extra bonus will be having my brother and his wife along too! I think there's a photo shoot in my future!

I'm celebrating my husband!

It's been a heck of a year at work for him, and so we're running away together for a week in December, just the two of us, no teenagers. I've even managed to convince him to let me put "anniversary celebration" on our trip, based on the technicality that we got engaged in December, 20 years ago. Then married in March, 17 years ago - but Engagements are legitimate anniversaries, I think!

I've been having endless fun planning the perfect itinerary for him. He won't have to worry about anything - just kick back and enjoy himself. Okay... he's not completely convinced about Cinderella's Royal Table yet, but I know he'll have fun once he's there. :thumbsup2

We're celebrating too much vacation time, and our last year to up and go whenever we want as our DS goes to kindergarten next fall! And reasonable airfare and car rental prices and AP rates at the resorts (since we're all booked up on DVC points)!

We are doing a Fantasy Cruise in February for our 20th anniversary.
Going to DW in August for DS hs graduation.

I am celebrating Disney internet friendships :lovestruc Meeting up with a few woman I've known for over 10 years (1 of which I met right here on the DIS when there were less than 10K members!). We are meeting up for a few days in WDW and just going to enjoy our friendship and our love for Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter