What Are You Celebrating on Your Next Trip?

when we go in Aug Ill be celebrating 16 months cancer free (God willing)

I just had my 6 month check and Im 6 months cancer free

So far, we've been at WDW on our 10th anniversary, my DH's 43rd bday and my other DD's 8th bday.

Can't wait to be there in Feb when we'll be there on my DD's 5th bday and my 41st bday!

We're surprising our DDs with the trip but when I ask my youngest where she wants to have her bday, she says Disney World. So excited we can make it come true!

We are going for our honeymoon, even thought we will actually celebrate our 3 month anniversary as a married couple! Weddings are expensive so we had to wait a bit to have the money to really enjoy ourselves.

Last year, we celebrated birthdays. (Mine & my DD's). Plus, we took my brother and his wife. It was her first trip, her birthday was a couple of weeks before we went, and their anniversary was the week before her birthday (we just said "Happy Everything" for sis-in-law). It was also (although technically 6 months short...) the 30th anniversary of our first trip to WDW. ;)

This year...we will celebrate my 33rd birthday, my DD's 9th birthday. My brother and his wife *might* be going with us again, so they get their birthday and anniversary celebrations in again, too.

Too bad we can't schedule a trip for Mom's bday. Maybe one day....

We will be in the World March 2th to 9th 2013 It will be our 20th trip, we will be on our Disneymoon!!! (Let's say that after 28 years it is about time...) DD 16 and DS 19 will be with us as well. ;):)

1990 to 1992 Off site
1994 and 1995 Off site
1998 and 1999 Off site
2000 to 2003 All star Sports
2004 to 2011 Pop Century
2012 The World was great again (Pop Century) without the kids for the 1st time
March 2013 Disneymoon with the kids

1362207649.jpg

We are celebrating 28 years of marriage and our first ever on site stay.

February 1-5 and I am celebrating my 35th birthday about a month and a half early. Will be alot more fun than right before Easter (March 24th is my birthday) due to being less crowded.

Life. I posted a few weeks back about my stage 4 kidney disease. Well recent blood work showed some slight improvement which is unusual. Only problem is walking long distances tires me out so I know I will need frequent sit down breaks.

We're hoping to do a day trip on either 12/12/12 or 12/14/12, mainly so that dh can see the parks decorated for Christmas, as he's never been during this time of year. 12/12/12 is our third wedding anniversary, so it would be great if we could go on that day. We spent our first two anniversaries apart because we used to work in different cities up until about 6 months ago, so this year will be the first one that we actually get to spend together!

I am celebrating taking my life back by losing just about 100lbs this year. I'm at 95lbs lost now and hoping to make it to 100lbs by the end of December. I now have the health and stamina to do all the things at Disney that I want to do!

December - Christmas Holiday
February - "We survived the summer of Gaia" trip plus Wicked
March/April - Birthday and niece's spring break

Celebrating my 30th birthday in January! We actually fly home on my birthday :( But I am thrilled to spend a few days somewhere that the temperature is above freezing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter