• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Are You Celebrating on Your Next Trip?

purrkins said:
we have a lot to celebrate on this trip:

1.) my grandfather's 100th birthday.

2.) my wife's first trip to disneyworld.

3.) my son's 3rd birthday and his first birthday with us.

4.) my 40th birthday

and most important of all 5.) we just got word we need to cut our trip short by 4 days so we can come home and finalize our adoption.

We're not complaining...

awesome!!!!

luvmy2sams said:
We leave for 15 days in Disney on December 21st. While there we'll celebrate Christmas, our wedding anniversary (18 years) on New Year's Eve, and DD's 14th birthday on January 6th.

Awesome!

Jamie77 said:
I'll be celebrating getting my full teaching license, paying off my car and credit card. In 2014.

Congrats!

mywifelovesdisney said:
20th anniversary

Happy anniversary!

LisaTC said:
My DD's b-day, our anniv and my b-day all within one month!

That's neat! Happy birthdays and happy anniversary!

DeluxePrincess said:
We're taking a break from the holiday family drama and celebrating Christmas at WDW. Very excited to see Disney at the holidays. After spending stressful Christmases with DH's and my families, the holiday crowds should be a piece of cake.:lmao:

LOL, have a great trip!

redkel said:
DH, DD and I will be at WDW in late Feb/early March to celebrate our last house payment! March will be our first mortgage free month in 15 years.

:stitch:

That's something to celebrate! Congratulations!

TeresaNJ said:
I'm celebrating the end of my year of breast cancer surgery and treatment! My last treatment was suppose to be the week of Thanksgiving (Herceptin, finished chemo last March), but my oncologist moved it up a month, and now I'll be finished next Tuesday, with follow-up appointments of course. Last step of breast reconstruction surgery scheduled for October 24th, and my port comes out that day too! Yay!!!

That's awesome, congratulations! :)

priley88 said:
Hey everyone,
We have celebrated alot the last years birthdays anniversaries but are our next trip will be a year to the week my husband was diagnosed with stomach cancer :sad1:he is now 6 months cancer free :cheer2: we will be celebrating life and right now no cancer.party:Our trip is in January can't wait:cool1:
The Riley family

Congrats on the cancer free trip! :)

xxnaomi89xx said:
On our next trip my fiance and I will be getting married and honeymooning for 3 weeks. so excited! :cheer2:

Here's to happy marriage to the both of you! :)

Satchmo128 said:
DL/DCA trip in 11(!!) days: DH's 35th birthday!!

WDW in December: my 31st birthday!!

:)

Happy birthday to you and your DH!

islandtimect said:
We have nothing specifc to celebrate - just a last minute trip for my daughter and I cause we miss the theme parks. Couldn't wait until our Thanksgiving trip. The best thing about living in FL!!!

Cool! Last minute trips rock!

Purrkins said:
We have a lot to celebrate on this trip:

1.) My grandfather's 100th birthday.

2.) My wife's first trip to Disneyworld.

3.) My son's 3rd birthday and his first birthday with us.

4.) My 40th birthday

and most important of all 5.) we just got word we need to cut our trip short by 4 days so we can come home and finalize our adoption.

We're not complaining...

Wow, happy birthday! Have a cousin who's one hundred...would love to live for a century. ;)

Woo hoo on the first trip!

Happy birthday to your son!

Happy 4-0!

I wouldn't either! Congrats on the finalization!

15th Wedding Anniversary!! and we went to Disney for our Honeymoon, so it's extra special!! hoping for a little pixie dust to float our way!!!:love:

Nostalgia and time with my mother! I grew up running around Disneyland, and it plays a large part in most of my childhood memories. When I was there with DH last year, I kept wanting to share it with my mom. So I'm taking my mom this December! I can not wait to watch fireworks and parades and reminisce and just enjoy being with her!

My middle DD (15) will be marching down Main Street with her High School Marching Band in the parade! We go in February to see her...I will be the mom with tears of joy on my face and a video camera for this once in a life time opportunity!!princess:

We have so much to celebrate! My 40th, our 10 year anniversary, DD's communion, Grandma's 60 th, and Grandpa's 65th! Bug year or all,of us!

We'll be celebrating a two year anniversary and a first visit for my travel companion. :)

MadzMum said:
15th Wedding Anniversary!! and we went to Disney for our Honeymoon, so it's extra special!! hoping for a little pixie dust to float our way!!!:love:

snarfblatt said:
Hubby has had an insane travel for the last year... A uninterrupted 6 days will be so awesome!!!!!

geckodani said:
Nostalgia and time with my mother! I grew up running around Disneyland, and it plays a large part in most of my childhood memories. When I was there with DH last year, I kept wanting to share it with my mom. So I'm taking my mom this December! I can not wait to watch fireworks and parades and reminisce and just enjoy being with her!

StaceyR said:
My middle DD (15) will be marching down Main Street with her High School Marching Band in the parade! We go in February to see her...I will be the mom with tears of joy on my face and a video camera for this once in a life time opportunity!!princess:

1pixiemom said:
Our wedding !!!!!!! :love2:

LivMattmom said:
We have so much to celebrate! My 40th, our 10 year anniversary, DD's communion, Grandma's 60 th, and Grandpa's 65th! Bug year or all,of us!

KuyaJeff said:
We'll be celebrating a two year anniversary and a first visit for my travel companion. :)

Congratulations DISers!

We will be celebrating our 8 year wedding anniversary! We went to Disney on our Honeymoon and this will be our 4th year celebrating our anniversary in Disney! Congrats to everyone! Enjoy!!

Celebrating my birthday next weekend (actual birthday is this weekend).

Then in December we'll be celebrating my wife's birthday and my sons 1st birthday (on their actual birthdays).

princessallegra said:
DH and I will be running the Princess Half Marathon! His first half ever!

mrsap said:
We will be celebrating our 8 year wedding anniversary! We went to Disney on our Honeymoon and this will be our 4th year celebrating our anniversary in Disney! Congrats to everyone! Enjoy!!

Reddog1134 said:
Celebrating my birthday next weekend (actual birthday is this weekend).

Then in December we'll be celebrating my wife's birthday and my sons 1st birthday (on their actual birthdays).

Congratulations, DISers!

Mardi Gras!! (tee hee :joker: )

But also DH and I will be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary Feb. 14.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter