What are the weirdest complaints you have heard in WDW?

Most people have no clue service dogs (and other service animals) are used by people with many issues. We just associate them with the blind.

I can understand thinking that complaint or even mumbling it to someone you're with, but actually saying it aloud. My dh claims I say this too much, but that is so RUDE.

We are arriving for a 11 night stay in 3 hours, maybe I'll be able to add more...

I'm sure you will. People say some strange stuff in Disney. I'm doing the CP, so I'll be there for six months with my service dog. I know I'll have some interesting ones to add after that... I'm doing custodial, so I'll be the one wandering around and who people can up to and complain about things to :rotfl:

I had to hope on this band wagon....The funniest thing I have EVER heard at WDW wasn't a complaint it was from a man to his son.

This happened back in '93, my husband at the time and I were at Typhoon Lagoon in the wave pool. We were just standing there along the shoreline, and this father is yelling at his son. All of a sudden we hear him say "I doubt they said that to you, these are disney people and don't talk like that" :lmao:

It was so funny, even though true! It's like this magical world there were everything is happy, fun, and you have no cares in the world!!!! We looked at each other laughed and said that where else in the world could you say that and have it be true........

To this day we STILL laugh about it and will repeat it when our kids say something silly or out of left field.

Oh I am loving all of these!

One of the best complaints I ever heard actually came out of my own mouth! Its on camera, I found my spot for the parade and fireworks for the PPP 1 and a half hours before it started because I wanted a good view. 2 mins before they started two women with GINORMOUS pirate hats with feathers came and stood in front of me. I started going on about how Disney should ban people with huge hats or at least insist they remove them during fireworks and parades and yada yada yada! The women moved because I was complaining so loud :blush: . Then the next thing you hear me say on the video is "GREAT! Now the man with the biggest fro in the WORLD decides to stand in front of me!!!!!". :rotfl2:

The trip before, I was stood in front of the castle waiting for Cinderellabration, again for a long time, Camcorder in hand when, just as the music started, a women literally knocked me flying, camcorder and all, and stood in front of me pushing me out of the way.I mean, I was literally picked up and put down somewhere else :scared: . She then got a load of her female friends to do exactly the same. I said "How rude!" to which she turned around and said, "I KNOW the guy playing Prince Charming!". "I need to be able to see the show." They all gave me dirty looks because I was apparently being rude! And of course, I didn't need to see the show. What is probably worse than that is that, now on my tape of it I have a bunch of women drowning out the music saying, "Oh my God! There he is! Oh, Marcia come over here and get a better look at him. Oh sure you can. Just step in front of HER. He's your son. I mean you've gotta at least get a look at him. Ma, Ma come and get a look at Steven. Oh he's so cute. Sure there's plenty of room. She'll move and let you in. Oh he's so amazing!!!!" :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

At Beaches & Cream we overheard a woman ask how cold the ice cream was. The poor stunned CM just looked at her blankly for a moment and then answered, "It's frozen...so I guess pretty cold." And the woman then asks, "yes but some freezers aren't FREEZING cold, so is it FREEZING cold or just plain cold?"

She proceeds to go on and on about how she can tolerate ice cream that is not FREEZING cold, but she absolutely cannot eat it if it is FREEZING and she wants to make sure that they understand that if they serve her FREEZING cold ice cream she could get sick and she would hate to hold them responsible, but she may have to because she explained to them that she cannot tolerate FREEZING cold ice cream.

Customers at several tables were laughing at this poor woman. The CM finally says, "Well, we don't want to make you sick, maybe you should eat somewhere else." Her response was that she would just skip ice cream and have a burger.:confused3 Then she gets into a laundry list of how she has to have the burger cooked. Same sort of conversation all over again...she can't have it too hot, but wants it well done...she doesn't want to sick and have to hold someone responsible.:crazy2: DH swears she was trying to get a meal comped.

Our sons were convinced that it was some sort of Disney act. They just couldn't believe that anyone was that crazy.:scared:

Not WDW, but DL.

Day after Christmas this last year, and we are waiting for the shuttle bus back to our hotel. Of course, our bus only comes every 20 minutes, but we continually see buses for other hotels, and man if the CM's don't have buses there like every 2 minutes!

Anyway, one shuttle shows up that isn't ours (no surprise there :) ). A lady walks up to the driver and asks, "Does this go to the Candy Cane Inn?" Now, normally this would be a legit question, except right smack on the side of the bus, in BIG GREEN LETTERS -- Candy Cane Inn. And she was in a group, so it's not like someone else couldn't have told her.

At Beaches & Cream we overheard a woman ask how cold the ice cream was. The poor stunned CM just looked at her blankly for a moment and then answered, "It's frozen...so I guess pretty cold." And the woman then asks, "yes but some freezers aren't FREEZING cold, so is it FREEZING cold or just plain cold?"

She proceeds to go on and on about how she can tolerate ice cream that is not FREEZING cold, but she absolutely cannot eat it if it is FREEZING and she wants to make sure that they understand that if they serve her FREEZING cold ice cream she could get sick and she would hate to hold them responsible, but she may have to because she explained to them that she cannot tolerate FREEZING cold ice cream.

Customers at several tables were laughing at this poor woman. The CM finally says, "Well, we don't want to make you sick, maybe you should eat somewhere else." Her response was that she would just skip ice cream and have a burger. Then she gets into a laundry list of how she has to have the burger cooked. Same sort of conversation all over again...she can't have it too hot, but wants it well done...she doesn't want to sick and have to hold someone responsible. DH swears she was trying to get a meal comped.

Our sons were convinced that it was some sort of Disney act. They just couldn't believe that anyone was that crazy.

My reply is :offtopic:, but since this thread is struggling anyways... I heard a funny thing along the same lines at a local Costco store. This high class lady asks if the soup SAMPLE was "spicy". The server said "Its not really spicy as in HOT, just spicy as in spices. It's from India" Her response made perfect sense. Indian food is spicy. Lots of Curry and such. (Indian food ranks among my favorite in the world!)
Anyways this lady then starts ranting on and on about how she can't tolerate spicy food. She theN said something that made me nearly spray my soup... "I can't take spicy foods! I'm just not into that whole SELF TORTURE THING!!!!" I'm a chilehead, and I nearly fell over laughing. Honestly. When I eat hot foods it's because I LIKE them. I never even considered that I was practicing "self torture" by eating something that I REALLY REALLY love.:rotfl2:

Spicy stuff is definetely torture for me. Can't stand it at all.

The big complaint from just about everyone the past couple of days (myself included) has been "It's too cold!" or some variant of "Florida should be warm".

I had someone complain about me because I wouldn't let them try earrings on their daughter (who was like 1). They were looking at gold earring because the kids ears were looking infected from the crappy posts the kid had in. Eww... unsanitary.

This thread is cracking me up! I have two complaints that I kind of chuckled over at the time. One was the woman who got off the AK bus and immediately complained that "They're dropping those people who drove right off at the entrance and we're way over here! We're resort guests, we shouldn't have to walk this far!"

My second favorite was the guy behind me in the TSM fastpass line (this was when they used to open the machines again once EMH started). We had been waiting there for about twenty minutes and he started complaining that they should have some kind of computerized machine to help speed up the process. I just thought to myself, they do have a machine...it's right in front of you. The crazy thing was the CM's had announced when the machines would open several times...the guy waited for about 30 minutes and ended up leaving two minutes before they opened up the FastPass again :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter